What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

khud per aya to pata chala that is what counter man which we lack . steel will cut another steel :omghaha:

sab chalta hai babu we will soon include item songs in our movies tab dekhna :omghaha:

Hell No. I hope we don't drop down to that level...

Khayaal, Coke Studio Pakistan, Season 6, Episode 1

If I am not mistaken a version of this song was in the movie Waar.

NATO nations, Israel, USA and India work inside Pakistan and as usual Pakistan points fingers at India, which is funny .
Why not show the CIA Raymond davies operations and other western nations terror activities against Pakistan in a movie like WAAR and release world wide ???
Any way the movie is 70 % in English according to the reports .i.e to show Pakistan is a good way infront of the world.
Pakistan is simply afraid to point fingers at real culprits and as usual do some stunts against India.

NATO nations, Israel, USA and India work inside Pakistan and as usual Pakistan points fingers at India, which is funny .
Why not show the CIA Raymond davies operations and other western nations terror activities against Pakistan in a movie like WAAR and release world wide ???
Any way the movie is 70 % in English according to the reports .i.e to show Pakistan is a good way infront of the world.
Pakistan is simply afraid to point fingers at real culprits and as usual do some stunts against India.

India is a nation which celebrates Indian state sponsered mass murderers like Sirbhji Singh, who killed 11 Pakistani innocent civilians in cold blood. And these Indians celebrate him as their "Hero" This just shows you the psychology of Indians. Their mass murderers are their Heroes...

Indians violate LoC, and kill innocent Kashmiris on Pakistani side regularly, as if they are not satisfied of killing innocent Kashmiris in their occupation....

Indians support organizations like BLA against Pakistan, finance them, and give their leaders Asylum.

Almost no neighbour of India has good relation with her. India has been involved in proxy war with her neighbours one way or another. This is its trait.

Indians make anti Pakistan propoganda movies, no fcks are given by Pakistanis.

A waar, movie is made, not even released in India and no pirated version available on the internet, and yet... Indian asses are on fire all over the internet. The internet is being filled with Indian tears.

Are you people really pathetic or what? Disgusting... really.

India is a chronic pain in the subcontinent. Its a fact.

Plus, not to mention the over whelming Indian rubbish on this site, and their unwanted pathetic input...

Regarding sarabjith singh Pakistan waited for almost 25 years to convict a Terorrist(false charges), This case is weak against him .

Indian and Pakistani soldiers kill each other no need to point out India here.

Pakistan supports Haafiz saeed and he openly threatens India cities and Jihad, where as India support is yet to be proven related to BLA.

BD, Myanmar and Srilanka have no problems with India. Bhutan and Nepal are like a another states inside India with no Visa restrictions.

It is the terror policy of Pakistan targetting civilians inside kashmir that made Kashmiri peoples lives miserable , blame it on the incompetent and violent policy of Jihad of Pakistan not India.

Yes there are movies which are anti Pakistani I agree, But since the start of WOT which was initiated by USA Pakistan suffered I am mentioning , why point fingers at India only???

India is a nation which celebrates Indian state sponsered mass murderers like Sirbhji Singh, who killed 11 Pakistani innocent civilians in cold blood. And these Indians celebrate him as their "Hero" This just shows you the psychology of Indians. Their mass murderers are their Heroes...

Indians violate LoC, and kill innocent Kashmiris on Pakistani side regularly, as if they are not satisfied of killing innocent Kashmiris in their occupation....

Indians support organizations like BLA against Pakistan, finance them, and give their leaders Asylum.

Almost no neighbour of India has good relation with her. India has been involved in proxy war with her neighbours one way or another. This is its trait.

Indians make anti Pakistan propoganda movies, no fcks are given by Pakistanis.

A waar, movie is made, not even released in India and no pirated version available on the internet, and yet... Indian asses are on fire all over the internet. The internet is being filled with Indian tears.

Are you people really pathetic or what? Disgusting... really.

India is a chronic pain in the subcontinent. Its a fact.

Plus, not to mention the over whelming Indian rubbish on this site, and their unwanted pathetic input...

Regarding sarabjith singh Pakistan waited for almost 25 years to convict a Terorrist(false charges), This case is weak against him .

Indian and Pakistani soldiers kill each other no need to point out India here.

Pakistan supports Haafiz saeed and he openly threatens India cities and Jihad, where as India support is yet to be proven related to BLA.

BD, Myanmar and Srilanka have no problems with India. Bhutan and Nepal are like a another states inside India with no Visa restrictions.

It is the terror policy of Pakistan targetting civilians inside kashmir that made Kashmiri peoples lives miserable , blame it on the incompetent and violent policy of Jihad of Pakistan not India.

Yes there are movies which are anti Pakistani I agree, But since the start of WOT which was initiated by USA Pakistan suffered I am mentioning , why point fingers at India only???

Your post proves Indians are intellectually dishonest , delusion and retarded.

India supported Proxy War in Srilanka. Forgot to mention that?Trying to hide in your delusional? Again, Indian delusional liar got caught.

As for your Indian state sponsored mass murdering hero, Sirbhhit, those charges were not false, he killed 11 innocent Pakistani people and his partners which were released turned out to be Indian State Sponsered Agents, as confessed by India.

India illegally occupied Kashmir, and Kashmiris have made this point clear in 65+ years, they do not want to be with India. India has killed innocent civilian protestors for speaking up against for their Rights in recent months. I see you again trying to be in your delusion. Thats ok, you live in your delusions because you people are retarded.

Nepalis often complain about India taking over its territory.. Nepal is a small country, and it can't do anything about it. True mentality of Indians. Shamelessly hiding this fact.

Chinese, Hate you, Bangladeshis don't like you.Nepalis don't like you for stealing their land. Sri Lankans hate you for supporting proxy war in their country. Pakistan hates you, Kashmiris hate you.

Most non Indians on this site hate Indians and think of them as unwanted garbage which keeps poking their noses in threads which is not their business, leading to its derailment.

And oh by the way. Your coward Indian army kill innocent civilian Kashmiris in Indian occupied Kashmiri land, and in your LoC violations . Pakistanis on the other hand, kill your soldiers. There is a difference.

PS: this thread is on a Pakistani site, about a Pakistani movie which is not even released in India. Yet, an Indian is butt hurt crying tears over it, and trying to derail the thread as usual..

Last edited:
The same India supported Srilanka to remove LTTE can Pakistan do that in Kashmir Issue, If not then better not point your fingers at India.

The remaining post of yours is some what rheotric than truth.

Your post proves Indians are intellectually dishonest , delusional and retarded.

India supported Proxy War in Srilanka. Forgot to mention that?Trying to hide in your delusional? Again, Indian delusional liar got caught.

As for your Indian state sponsored mass murdering hero, Sirbhhit, those charges were not false, he killed 11 innocent Pakistani people and his partners which were released turned out to be Indian State Sponsered Agents, as confessed by India.

India illegally occupied Kashmir, and Kashmiris have made this point clear in 65+ years, they do not want to be with India. India has killed innocent civilian protestors for speaking up against for their Rights in recent months. I see you again trying to be in your delusion. Thats ok, you live in your delusions because you people are retarded.

Nepalis often complain about India taking over its territory.. Nepal is a small country, and it can't do anything about it. True mentality of Indians. Shamelessly hiding this fact.

Chinese, Hate you, Bangladeshis don't like you.Nepalis don't like you for stealing their land. Sri Lankans hate you for supporting proxy war in their country. Pakistan hates you, Kashmiris hate you.

Most non Indians on this site hate Indians and think of them as unwanted garbage which keeps poking their noses in threads which is not their business, leading to its derailment.

And oh by the way. Your coward Indian army kill innocent civilian Kashmiris in your occupied land, and in your LoC violations . Pakistanis on the other hand, kill your soldiers. There is a difference.

About Sirbhit, the RAW agents caught always begin to act innocent. Unless they are slapped. Thats when the truth comes out of their mouth like a flooded geyser.

Anyway that is not the topic of discussion. Aren't we supposed to be discussing Waar. I believe the things happening in waar do happen to some people. I haven't watched the movie so I cannot say.

In any case its a pity that our two countries, India and Pakistan cannot enjoy peace. We should really make efforts for peace between our 2 countries or our children will be the ones who suffer because of our stupidity. Neither side currently sees the benefits of peace. India sends RAW agents to Pakistan to frame innocent citizens and Pakistan sends ISI agents to India. We should be trading gifts for gifts instead of trading RAW agents for ISI agents.

The same India supported Srilanka to remove LTTE can Pakistan do that in Kashmir Issue, If not then better not point your fingers at India.

The remaining post of yours is some what rheotric than truth.

Great, one more big pile of delusional bullsh1t from an Indian. I do not want to derail this thread. Go cry some where else. Go to your bed and cry under a pillow or something, and spare this site from your unending whinny derailing rant which no body cares about.

It is you, who is doing the things you have mentioned here in this thread.
Great, one more big pile of delusional bullsh1t from an Indian. I do not want to derail this thread. Go cry some where else. Go to your bed and cry under a pillow or something, and spare this site from your unending whinny derailing rant which no body cares about.

So far, Jang group & GEO have not released a single news of this movie and its day to day business, but they are regularly promoting Indian movies.

Is it true?

Pakistani director Bilal Lashari hopes to bring 'Waar' in India'

A section of media may have termed his film as anti-India. However,31 year old debutant director Bilal Lashari believes that a lot is being read between the lines without much ado. Though he confesses that there is a subtle hint of select Indian characters causing trouble in Pakistan, Bilal re-emphasises that his is not a propaganda film and has to be looked as a 'high quality' entertainer.

"Even I was amazed when I came across an entire 15 minute long video feature that insinuated that Waar was anti-India. That is not the case. It is a patriotic film and that's about it. As a matter of fact a few amongst those who have seen the film wondered why the Indian angle was so subtle. They felt that I should have been a lot more vocal. However that's not the way I wanted to narrate the story of Waar. If you run an agenda like this for a film, it won't necessarily form connect with the audience. There is a lot more that needs to go in a story than throw in pointers that are provocative," says Bilal from Pakistan.

Though the promo of Waar never once calls out India as the 'dushmanmulk', the fact that Indian intelligence RAW features prominently in Bilal's film has made a few suspicious around the eventual content. Ironically, the film has been released only in Pakistan so far and hence the only possible source of anyone forming an opinion of any sorts was via pirated copies or online download of illegal software.

"We are now looking at the film being released internationally so that it reached out to a larger set of audience and its true worth is seen," says Bilal whose film is enjoying an IMDB rating of over 9 and after beating the opening day record of Chennai Express, is also the highest Pakistani film grosser ever.

When questioned about the probability of film making it to the Indian theatres despite its volatile content, Bilal says, "I am hopeful that happens. I don't see any reason why that should be a problem. We are in talks with distributors internationally."

It is also expected though that Waar may be chopped heavily, if at all it makes it to India, with Censors coming tough on it.

Bilal continues in a soft spoken tone, "As I said earlier, the film has a lot to tell on it's own than focus on any agenda or propaganda. I am willing to make adjustments to the copy that reaches India."

Considering the fact that at least two Pakistani films in last few years, Bol and Khuda Kay Liye, have made a terrific impact with Indian audience, Waar could well be a welcome addition.

Source: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movies/features/type/view/id/5710

@bold: Is it true? Can anyone confirm this?Whts the whole point if the movie is to be adjusted to be released in India? I am assuming they might change the name of Laxmi and Ramal..to not show them as Indians..Why change the whole theme of the movie just for its release in India?Can u confirm if this story is true or Indian media has twisted his words?Plzz confirm..if u can @Alpha1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom