What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

In Pakistan Tax is too much.in the first 5 days till sunday

The Gross estimate is 10.9Crore
While net 7.1crore(When tax included)

In the next 2 days or First week Net(including tax) is expected to reach 10crore or almost 1million dollars

I think in the next 1-2 weeks it may very easily get to the mark of 18-20crore or 2million dollars in Pakistan alone.

Since it is releasing in 25 more countries as per the official it may atleast earn Net 1million dollars from foriegn countries.

It does has the capability to earn between 3-4million dollars overall which is great considering Pakistan.

The biggest Problem in Pakistan is the lack of Cinemas.there are no cinemas in 2 big provincs KPK and Balochistan and the have combine population of 30-35million people.

All this is earned in only less than 60 cinemas.If we had atleast 200 cinemas.it may have atleast touch the mark of 4million dollars in Pakistan

The FB page says they around almost 8 crore in the first 5 days!;)

Was stuck in traffic jam from FIA office to Lakshmi chowk, didnt expect that a film would cause traffic jams.

p.s those who dont know this area,its 1-1.5 km distance between the said points, with 4-5 cinemas. all showing Waar film... :D
@Areesh @Zarvan @jaibi @Jazzbot

Great to hear this. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The FB page says they around almost 8 crore in the first 5 days!;)

Because of the difference between gross and net estimates

Quoting them

WAAR 10.374 crore (gross) 7.01 crore (net) in the first five days!!!
HISTORICAL FIGURES to say the least.

Here is the daywise breakup (REVISED) :-
1st day( wednesday): 1.76 cr (gross) 1.15 cr (net)
2nd day(thursday): 2.23 cr( gross) 1.51 cr(net)
3rd day (friday): 2.168cr (gross) 1.46 cr (net)
4th day ( saturday): 2.24cr (gross) 1.53 cr (net)
5th day ( sunday) 1.976cr ( gross) 1.35 cr (net)
Total : 5 Days 10.374 (gross) 7.01 cr (net)
[STS]

I think Waar will very easily go upto 18-20crore overall

Great to hear this. :)

waise mere liye great nahi tha... 5 min ka rasta 25 min mein kata. :pissed:

but I was glad to see people going to cinemas !

waise aik or film bhi lagi hai Pakistan, its name is super girl. I dont know who the girl was but shafqat cheema bhi tha film mien :lol:

my favourite dialgoue from the movie

Mujtaba: No there is a third option "Go F**K Yourself" (saying this from memory, the whole theater laughed their *** off on this, the dialogue and the way it was delivered was EPIC)

Was stuck in traffic jam from FIA office to Lakshmi chowk, didnt expect that a film would cause traffic jams.

p.s those who dont know this area,its 1-1.5 km distance between the said points, with 4-5 cinemas. all showing Waar film... :D
@Areesh @Zarvan @jaibi @Jazzbot

I've never been to any cinema or theater in my whole life, but this movie is tempting me a lot.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been to any cinema or theater in my whole life, but this movie is tempting me a lot.. :D

oh yara pehlay bata, you could have planned it with us... but do go and watch, its totally worth it

or do go to some good cinema, phir or kahen per bhi movie dekhna acha nahi lagay ga, cinema ka apna hi maza hai :D

Mujtaba: No there is a third option "Go F**K Yourself" (saying this from memory, the whole theater laughed their *** off on this, the dialogue and the way it was delivered was EPIC)

Omg. That sounds extra bad ***. :rofl:

lol yes ... you see when he said "no there is a third option" for split second our mind goes "hmm what would that be, maybe he can (different measure which can be taken to sort out the situation, saying this to avoid any spoilers) or do that" but than he delivers that message ... and you are like "OMFG that was so bad a$$"

[Bregs];4889596 said:
Its popular in Indian media as well as being big hit

Pakistani film Waar earns Rs.40 million in 3 days, sets record

Pakistani film Waar earns Rs.40 million in 3 days, sets record - Hindustan Times

Cinematography makes it big.

Script is weak but people watched it for its technical finesse

[Bregs];4889596 said:
Its popular in Indian media as well as being big hit

Pakistani film Waar earns Rs.40 million in 3 days, sets record

Pakistani film Waar earns Rs.40 million in 3 days, sets record - Hindustan Times

Have you seen it, yet?

Have you seen it, yet?