What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Why this thread ??

Isn't that expected that such movies will surely show India as the villain ??

It is easier to blame India rather than showing the actual truth .
jesi kerni wesi bharni you make tons of movies with same BS tune sir its just start of reply

1 film per rona dhona you guys made already uncountable movies against pakistan if you remember and 99% of them based on false fake BS stories :what:

:lol: Without fire there is no fume..

:lol:aap aur apka country...full of fire (pun intended)

bus yaar ab ro mat aik film hi hai tum to saas bahu serial main bhi pakistani jokes mar dety ho hamara saber dekho hum ne ya hamary media ne rona dhona kiya ? we tolerate your BS now you have to tolerate ours too

mamoo mera koi prophet nhi hai i am non believer
At last! I've finally found an intelligent analytical human being! Imran Bhai, thussi great ho!! :yahoo: I don't believe in all this mumbo jumbo myself! It's all a figment of the imagination....Stories written to control the sheeple, by the few for their own personal ends.

A question for the believers: Do you guys know how much blood has flowed in the name of religion? Bloody murders, arson, loot, wars, death, destruction - just for propagating a concept called religion that is way past its usefulness?

Religion has been corrupted beyond measure, with the goal of achieving personal agendas. It's time to move on toward the concept called 'humanism'. (Google it to know what it means).

1zwgho7.jpg

This image is so relevant that is should be quoted few times.

It's a movie..I don't see any reason why one should be upset over its storyline....

Besides, I'm sick of movies with Indians being the Heroes....let's play villain for a change.

I would watch this movie...esp if the quality of acting is anywhere close to the movie Bol.

The directors disappointed talibs as well as ZH, Gul guys.

All charms went to RAW. Even CIA and M osad guys were disappointed. So are USN Seal team 6.

Back
Top Bottom