What's new

PAKISTANI MEDIA PROSTITUTES

Pakistan poster always abuse that N Sethi gets help from the West only...But it seems that he double cross both west and Pakistan too...as he gets money from both parties..:omghaha:

finally indian sethi fan boys came to know he was deceiving them, there is nothing such as credible sethi, he takes money to speak

it time to move on now

What about mubashir Lucman??

He also is same with Meher bukhari

Regarding the Malik riaz money taking case,

its just PPP bribe money imagine PMLN, PTI etc?

Just a measure by politicians to make sure Journalist stay out of politics but these days the bias people have is visible in media channels you can tell which channel is supported by PPP money and which is by Nawaz's sugar cane money

A couple of things...

1. What is the Reliability of this information? I see nice round numbers, which makes me think its made up. Facebook No 2 Noora isn't exactly reliable...
2. For what purpose was this money given?

But I will say Pakistan has crazy money. I have worked for a government owned entity and the higher ups would keep giving themselves bonuses just about that much and when it came to increasing our salaries... "Yaar economy ka bohot bura haal hai"... There has to be proper regulation of how money is distributed in these companies.

I will say this with utmost surety after braving through the Pakistani workplace environment - any person you see doing well - he has cheated his way to the top or/and screwed over hundreds in the process. There is none who is sharif and successful. At one point they all sharif become Nawaz Sharif to be successful :P

finally indian sethi fan boys came to know he was deceiving them, there is nothing such as credible sethi, he takes money to speak

it time to move on now

its just PPP bribe money imagine PMLN, PTI etc?

A lot of times during his programs after the break he'd go like "The President just texted me this, so I'm clarifying it". Whenever Zardari was being discussed.

He's the only person I know that Zardari trusts to text message on live programs. Sethi is intelligent, talks like he knows his stuff, but almost everyone gets this eerie feeling from that guy. Hassan Nisar also criticizes Pakistan but you won't hear anyone say that about him.

Well you came late but at least you came & that to with the facts, these facts are not complete. There are many more anchorman or anchorwoman who are not working for Pakistan they get their objectives from their foreign masters.

Now these people are not the only ones there are so many media channels who have sold themselves completely to their foreign masters, Geo Network, AAJ News, Express News, SAMA TV, etc are examples who have no love for Pakistan & are shamelessly working for their foreign masters for the sake of dollars.

If only these people realized that they came(born) poor to this world & they will go poor from this world, the only thing they will carry with them are going to be their deeds.

Politicians, Judges, Lawyers & Media they have no love for Pakistan at all.

A record of payments allegedly made to 19 senior-journalists of Pakistan, by the Bahria Town owner Malik Riaz has surfaced on the social networking site Twitter, Aaj News reported.

A list of 19 journalists allegedly bribed by Malik Riaz

UPDATE: Mubasher Lucman finally speaks out; resigns via YouTube.

UPDATE: Hamid Mir ready to present himself for accountability

UPDATE: Hassan Nisar says that SC has taken on too many powerful enemies and that they should have finished the job when they had the chance to.

UPDATE: Talat Hussain shreds Media-Gate issue to pieces; Mazhar Abbas questions the authenticity of the list.

UPDATE: Dr. Shahid Masood’s quirky response to Bahria Town List accusations.

UPDATE: Meher Bokhari explains the leaked footage; denies bribery allegations.

UPDATE: Kamran Khan has denied the allegations brought forward against him.

UPDATE: Nusrat Javed and Mushtaq Minhas deny bribery allegations. Nusrat claims Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) is planning a conspiracy against him.

Renowned names of various news television anchors and journalists like Dr. Shahid Masood, Najam Sethi, Kamran Khan, Nusrat Javed, Meher Bokhari, Mubasher Lucman, Hamid Mir, Javed Chaudhry, Sana Bucha, Sohail Waraich and Asma Shirazi among a few others, are present in the lists below.

An account of favors allegedly given to these journalists in shapes of money, cars and property etc is recorded in these trademarked letterheads of Bahria Town.

Up till now, almost every accused journalist has questioned the authenticity of the list below, claiming its a fake document.

‘Journalists given gifts from secret funds’

Awesome;4185845]A couple of things...

1. What is the Reliability of this information? I see nice round numbers, which makes me think its made up. Facebook No 2 Noora isn't exactly reliable...
2. For what purpose was this money given?

But I will say Pakistan has crazy money. I have worked for a government owned entity and the higher ups would keep giving themselves bonuses just about that much and when it came to increasing our salaries... "Yaar economy ka bohot bura haal hai"... There has to be proper regulation of how money is distributed in these companies.

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court was astonished to learn on Wednesday that the federal information ministry had distributed gifts worth millions from its secret funds among a few journalists during the year 2011-12.

“Were these gifts worth millions distributed among the journalists due to some national security issue?” asked a two-judge Supreme Court bench comprising Justice Jawwad S. Khwaja and Justice Khilji Arif Hussain.

The bench was hearing a set of petitions regarding media accountability initiated on the behest of some television anchors.

Claiming privilege, the information ministry submitted a report on secret funds before the court suggesting that the federal government had allocated Rs84.6 million under the head of Special Publicity Fund during 2011-12.

But the court directed the ministry to furnish a concise statement by Thursday along with relevant legal provisions on the basis of which the ministry had been claiming privilege on the report. It asked why the government was claiming confidentiality over allocated funds which had been collected from the people.

The government is reluctant to give details on the distribution of the money, even though article 19-A (freedom to information) has been inserted in the constitution through the 18th amendment, Justice Khwaja observed, adding that one of the objectives of the proceedings was to know where the public money was being spent.

Advocate Raja Amir Abbas, representing the information ministry, argued that the ministry had hired the services of columnists and writers outside the country to safeguard the national interest by utilising secret funds. Use of special publicity fund had been approved by the parliament, he explained.

http://dawn.com/2013/04/11/journalists-given-gifts-from-secret-funds/

Argus Panoptes No one is claiming The Government is being run by angles but at least now you know that Reporters that are suppose to expose the corruption are also corrupt.

Reporters are only a product of the same society that has gone off the tracks in many other ways, so what do we expect any different from them?

i dont think its good to criticize them with out knowing the reason which they are paid for.after all this is an official release by a ministry and why would they release it if anything was wrong.if they are paid by a private individual or a party then it might be an issue but i dont see anything wrong here.

excellent post @Cheetah786 this is indeed harsh reality that our media spokesmen and anchorpersons are not sincere with us,and their pens are sold to our corrupt government,whoever denieS this fact lives in UTOPIA:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats weird , After so much Funding Najam Sethi speak Against Pakistan !!! :lol:

credibility of this news and chart i doubtful as well Funding reasons.

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan ordered on Monday for the names of 282 journalists , who received payments or gifts from the secret fund of the information ministry in its bid to seek their support in writing in favour of the government, to be made public.

The list of 282 journalists would be uploaded on the SC website later in the day. This is the first time that any such list has come into light as in the past the secret fund of the information ministry was never made public.

Another list of 155 journalists who received payments or gifts would also be made public later.

The order of the SC came during the hearing of the case pertaining to petitions file by two private television channel anchors who had requested the court to probe the matter of media accountability and payments made to journalists by the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP)- led government in 2011-2012.

Earlier last year, the court had begun its probe and sought information and froze the funds of the information ministry after the petitioners had sought a probe and requested an end to the secret funds of the information ministry.

The information ministry had then denied the allegations.

Later this year , the apex court found out that that the federal information ministry had distributed gifts worth millions from its secret funds among a few journalists during the year 2011-12.

The court had later also learnt that former prime minister Raja Parvez Ashraf had approved on March 16, the last date of his government, a summary sanctioning payment of over Rs1.32 billion for media campaigns.

Explosive list of ‘bribed’ journalists to be made public today | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

shamefull thread title allowed + stupid propaganga (since there is no source provided) :argh:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom