What's new

Pakistani Marines!!

xin_2520306081645734316218.jpg

Chinese and Pakistani marine special force corps exchange gestures during the multinational Naval Peace Exercise "Aman 09" in Pakistan, March 7, 2009. The Pakistan Navy's multinational Naval Peace Exercise "Aman 09" began on Friday in the southern port city of Karachi. The navies of a total of 12 countries took part in the exercises with their battleships, maritime aircraft and other forces.(Xinhua/Zha Chunming)

xin_25203060816458752884919.jpg

Chinese and Pakistani marine special force corps attend a drill during the multinational Naval Peace Exercise "Aman 09" in Pakistan, March 7, 2009. The Pakistan Navy's multinational Naval Peace Exercise "Aman 09" began on Friday in the southern port city of Karachi. The navies of a total of 12 countries took part in the exercises with their battleships, maritime aircraft and other forces.(Xinhua/Zha Chunming)

xin_26203060816450001426120.jpg

Chinese and Pakistani marine special force corps exchange battle skills during the multinational Naval Peace Exercise "Aman 09" in Pakistan, March 7, 2009. The Pakistan Navy's multinational Naval Peace Exercise "Aman 09" began on Friday in the southern port city of Karachi. The navies of a total of 12 countries took part in the exercises with their battleships, maritime aircraft and other forces.(Xinhua/Zha Chunming)

did marines played part in 1965 war????

btw i just wanna ask if the regular army personal can be converted into marines

Nice pictures. I find it interesting to note that Chinese marines have a very vivid camouflage pattern. Turquouise is not a colour that is easily concealable, especially for a camouflage pattern.

Nice pictures. I find it interesting to note that Chinese marines have a very vivid camouflage pattern. Turquouise is not a colour that is easily concealable, especially for a camouflage pattern.

Very interesting observation!
Am still contemplating which background that camo-pattern (turquoise blue included) will fit into.

My uncle is a Pakistani Marine hes ranked a Captain :D , he has a G3 (with extra attachments at home) if that helps.

what is he doing with a G3 at home. Is it a service issue weapon? They are not supposed to keep service issued weapons at home of that caliber.

he probably bought his G3 from a private dealership. otherwise, they cant keep such weapons at home

what is dishurtning thing for me the Pakistan's Elite or Tier One Soldiers are using Old stuff like AK 47 it is just not acceptible i thought they were been using Famas, Beowolf,Stryer,G 37,,MP 7,Glock BAreeta but unfortunatley no one is using it

Some observations and comments.

1. For the idiot who compared marcos with pak marines, marcos is an elite unit, and therefore their training is such. Pak Marines are not special forces, only the infantry part of the navy trained for anphibious ops. However, Pak marines do coss train with NSSG which is the special forces of the Pakistan Navy. Some Pakistan marines do go for SSG training and become part of the Naval Special Service Group. Pak Marines training is very very tough. more than the average infantry soldier ever gets due to the addition of ampibious ops environment.

2. The camo pattern of the Pak Marines SUCKS!! where the hell does blue find is place in any disruptive pattern?!?! they should get a better camo pattern pronto!

3. The way the black clad operative is holding the MP5 K isvery weird! I dont know if thats a very effective way of handling a weapon. serious question mark!!

4. Love the bearded NSSG dude giving the Chines the bullet proof plate/vest. He looks like aan angry grizly bear!! :smitten::pakistan:

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom