What's new

Pakistani man kills his sisters because they chose their husbands

I was enquiring about the rule, not the crime.

Men can get away from murder by seeking forgiveness or paying blood money in Pakistan..does the same apply to women as well?
There is no rule concerning honor killing.

This is Islamic jurisprudence for murder:

People cannot get away for murder unless forgiven by the victim's closest relative. It is Sunnah (deed) if you forgive the person but also understandable if you wish to have him executed. If forgiven; the criminal must compensate for the loss and personally seek forgiveness from Allah.
This applies to everyone.

If these people dont want them then why not just shun them and break all connections from them. Why the hell do they have to kill as they were his sisters not his property.

Again an honor killing i don't think even education will help these creatures only fear of strict punishment can stop these creature from committing these crimes.
P.S to indian members these type of things happens in your country too just saying and no Islam do not allow honor killings.

samaj nhn ata, apni choti behan ko koi kese mar skta hai.
mujse to apni behan p hath nhn uthaya jata (jiski waja se woh meri kut lagadeti hai, pata hna me nhn marunga :D).

behne to phul jesi hti hain, aur log mar dete hain unhe, kese zalim begarat log hain yar

Again an honor killing i don't think even education will help these creatures only fear of strict punishment can stop these creature from committing these crimes.
P.S to indian members these type of things happens in your country too just saying and no Islam do not allow honor killings.
Punishment won't also stop these honor killings. This issue needs more extensive discussion

No sure who started this all, women vagina or a man's pecker got all the honor in it. For fu*k sake, let them fu*k whoever they wants to live their rest of life with.

During the discussions on the Qandeel Baloch; I was accused by an honourable member of this forum for supporting the prostitutes. As if it is okay for a prostitute to be murdered!

I feel deeply sad but it is a fact that majority of my compatriots both the male & female, educated or otherwise, consider it much less of a crime if the victim is suspected of having loose character and marriage of choice implies questionable sexual conduct. May be because these people are afraid that if there were no ‘Honour Killings’; females of their own family would also like to marry husbands of their choice and thus their family honour would be lost.

No amount of argument or rationale would convince the people with this mind-set that taking a human life is a crime against humanity. Murder is Murder in any form or manner and the death penalty can only be applied after the due process of law.

Killing your family members is such a honorable deal..what a sick disgusting nation we are
there is a saying that pimp honor is in the vagina of his women..look back into history..many of these people used to sell their women to local raja maharajas and later on to clergy and even Arab tradesmen and invading emperors..

Back
Top Bottom