What's new

Pakistani involvement in bombing of Indian Embassy in Kabul proved

Oh i think i have hit someone nerves, i am sorry :lol:
Where are proofs? I can also bash your country for doing terrorism in south asia, but we are not like you. You guy's are genetically liars, thats a fact and the whole world know that. You guy's are brainwashed since your childhood with you media and bollywood massala, so can't do anything for you.
Talking about coward, tell me what did you do after your parliment and bombay drama oooh the great courageous hindu warriors? The answer is: Circus in front of us, and we have had a good laugh :lol:
Talking about afghanistan, you make me laugh again. The white afghans who use to kill you like animals in past are your friends now? Did you know the meaning of "hindu kush" mountains? lol The truth is we gonna wipe your darky a$$ in afghanistan very soon, infact you guys know that. Training few afghan officers and you think you have the whole afghanistan in your pockets? Actually you know nothing about the afghans cultures, and what is going one there, wait few month and you will get it. In other world, history witness: THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU IN AFGHANISTAN.

You seem to butt hurt.:lol::lol::lol:
I am a South Indian and may be fairer than a Pakistani like you.I dont waste my time in the front of bollywood.After all that is not the topic here
What is the main article of this thread ?you idiot.One can be dumb but not like this.
Rest of your post is complete BS.People like you bring Pakistan in present situation.
Take it from here.You cant do nothing.May create some kidsome noises thats all.but we already developed sufficient systems in Afghanistan.
While you talk and day dreaming about the glory of HinduKush and defeat of Hindus.We are moving in a different path,and I already told India's present weapons are diplomacy and Economy.Can you explain about something like in arsenal of Pakistan?
Your conspiracy theories.For ignorants like you 2008 embassy attack ,Mumbai attacks and death of poor innocent peoples are drama and enjoyment.But go and check India's diplomatic war against Pakistan after 2008.No other cant sustain a skin peeling like this in international stage yet Pakistan's leadership also manages that.So much Rhino skin:lol:.:lol:
Go kid .This is not your fight.Go and find some other equal to you.Not against us.
Afghan -India leadership will again flourish even after NATO withdrawal .No one going to change that.If we can open 4 consulates and embassies we can also mange to maintain it.This is not 1991 India.This 2014 India.You already lost war against us .So go and find some peace for your country

You seem to butt hurt.:lol::lol::lol:
I am a South Indian and may be fairer than a Pakistani like you.I dont waste my time in the front of bollywood.After all that is not the topic here
What is the main article of this thread ?you idiot.One can be dumb but not like this.
Rest of your post is complete BS.People like you bring Pakistan in present situation.
Take it from here.You cant do nothing.May create some kidsome noises thats all.but we already developed sufficient systems in Afghanistan.
While you talk and day dreaming about the glory of HinduKush and defeat of Hindus.We are moving in a different path,and I already told India's present weapons are diplomacy and Economy.Can you explain about something like in arsenal of Pakistan?
Your conspiracy theories.For ignorants like you 2008 embassy attack ,Mumbai attacks and death of poor innocent peoples are drama and enjoyment.But go and check India's diplomatic war against Pakistan after 2008.No other cant sustain a skin peeling like this in international stage yet Pakistan's leadership also manages that.So much Rhino skin:lol:.:lol:
Go kid .This is not your fight.Go and find some other equal to you.Not against us.
Afghan -India leadership will again flourish even after NATO withdrawal .No one going to change that.If we can open 4 consulates and embassies we can also mange to maintain it.This is not 1991 India.This 2014 India.You already lost war against us .So go and find some peace for your country
Post of the century---tell me know i should laugh or cry? :lol:

Post of the century---tell me know i should laugh or cry? :lol:

Out come of both will be same:lol: .Because ignorants and sadists like you who find pleasure from the death of people through
terrorists attack outcome will be surely same.
And you cant laugh or cry.Just sit in a corner and watch geopolitics movie where big countries make their moves.You need to stand up when your US Uncle SAM or Chinese masters call you.That is fair enough:lol:

Cry Indians. You just got a taste of your own medicine.

Cheering on death of Women & Children
No wonder your country is progressing so fast in these things
40,000+ deaths & still counting

It's okay, and we are dealing with it. Yours went past that level way back in 1980s in kashmir, punjab and recently Gujarat. Not exactly a beacon of hope.

Cry for what?Please analyse after effects of that attacks .And think who gain and who lose.We Indians and GoI will continue our humanitarian support to Afghanistan .I think we are in a better position economically .So we continue our humble efforts for the upliftment of Afghanis .You can do what you want.But at the end it will cause more trouble to Pakistan itself.

It's okay, and we are dealing with it. Yours went past that level way back in 1980s in kashmir, punjab and recently Gujarat. Not exactly a beacon of hope.

Dealing with it right
Wait till the new Govt in India kicks in
Then we will thank you for 2 decade long Kashmir militancy & support of anti india elements
Proxy war game bhi anti hai Kleini
& Gujarat was a riot not a insurgency like you have in North west & South west & the rioters was crushed in 3 days

Cry for what?Please analyse after effects of that attacks .And think who gain and who lose.We Indians and GoI will continue our humanitarian support to Afghanistan .I think we are in a better position economically .So we continue our humble efforts for the upliftment of Afghanis .You can do what you want.But at the end it will cause more trouble to Pakistan itself.

Sure. Whatever you believe.

Dealing with it right
Wait till the new Govt in India kicks in
Then we will thank you for 2 decade long Kashmir militancy & support of anti india elements
Proxy war game bhi anti hai Kleini
& Gujarat was a riot not a insurgency like you have in North west & South west & the rioters was crushed in 3 days

I've been hearing this alot...new government bla bla. The thing is, Indians like you are all talk, all noise and nothing of substance. If new government dare do anything stupid, Pakistan will payback with full force. Conventional or nuclear, your choice.

Sure. Whatever you believe.

Bro it is not a belief.it is a reality.GoI is not that dumb to invest more than 2 billion$ in that country.As far as I know if GoI spend money on anything they will surely will reap benefits from it.In here it is Afghans trust that we lost in Soviet times and certain other strategic factors.

Cheering on death of Women & Children
No wonder your country is progressing so fast in these things
40,000+ deaths & still counting

oh my GOD look who is saying this o_O, occupation of kashmir, killing and raping women is i think legal in india , No wonder your country is progressing so fast in these things :wave: .

Pakistan is an islamic terrorist state......Islamic Terrorism is its state policy....what else will Pak do??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom