What's new

Pakistani involvement in bombing of Indian Embassy in Kabul proved

Zia handled you quite well, i wait for next general to cut you back to your size!
Ohh. Like Bangladesh happaned to Pakistan? Ya Ya. We talking bout true size. :rofl:

Regarding Zia, I am happy he happened to u guyz. The Islamization shit you guyz are suffering against the will of Qaid is coz of Zia. Congrats by the way to have someone like Zia. :)

Do you realize how retarded the allegations are? spy agencies plannimg attacks on phones?US sending sone guy after getting the info n shit?... accusations by a low.. journo promoting her book? :lol:
read my post again...i never supported the allegation :)......neither did i say i agree with news article posted by op....
but the member i quoted is freely saying keep it up....to whom so ever he is saying i dont care...but i do care if he is saying keep it up for such an attack nd killing of 58 people..............

Actually the Indians intercepted the wireless Transmissions of the Pakistani Commandos. Here is the actual transcript of the intercepted wireless transmissions:

Sir, Major Masood here. Sir mission is Accomplished. The Embassy Building of the (cough cough) of our enemies is totally destroyed, Sir.

Just as per Plans, Sir...... Out...

Very Good Major Masood, ISI is very happy with your Performance. Kindly return to the base, Colonel Masood. Out....

What ? Sir ,are you saying I am promoted ? Out....

Yes , Field Promotion for a job well done , Colonel Masood.....over and out....

Roger Sir, Colonel Masood , over and out, Sir

Because of this crucial security lapse by our field personnel, our involvement in the Indian Embassy blow up was discovered....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
good keep it up ISI.

Very good reply.Remember your agencies are dealing with a Frankeinstein monster.we can manage your peanut attack ,but in future it will become too costly for Pakistan.

Zia handled you quite well, i wait for next general to cut you back to your size!
You must be hating Pakistan a lot,other wise who will wish another zia,the present condition of the country is not enought for you to wish another zia.

Nice intention.Zia handled very well but the country he got for rule is just half of the same country which established in 1947.

More bullshit and useless propaganda.

It is actually indians who are promoting terrorism and has killed thousands of Pakistanis by using their agents. Pakistan found indian rifles, and indian ordinance from terrorists during operations.

journalist Carlotta Gall, is book ki writer ager burkha dut hote to maan bhi jata. Ye wohi hai na Jise ISI nay Quetta se beghar visa Kay Paker Kay kick out kiya tha. Good Joke.afghan intel nay ISI ka phone track kiya tha. :hitwall::rofl:.
image.jpg

More bullshit and useless propaganda.

It is actually indians who are promoting terrorism and has killed thousands of Pakistanis by using their agents. Pakistan found indian rifles, and indian ordinance from terrorists during operations.

If bombings are happening every other day in your country and your Taliban and other fringe extremist elements claim openly about their involvement then how can you point finger at us with such slim evidence.

You guys tried your best to even show terrorists with uncut penises to imply they are Indian terrorists. Level of desperation at best. LOL!

You are directing your drones and fighting this war on terror within your country because of radical elements in your society...just deal with them.

Very good reply.Remember your agencies are dealing with a Frankeinstein monster.we can manage your peanut attack ,but in future it will become too costly for Pakistan.

oh noooo i am scared :cry:

do you realize 58 people were killed...including innocent children and 140 were injured!!
just because bombing was targeted on indian embassy .....u will say keep it up??...
shame on you.......if you still dont feel the guilt of your post...i'll just say keep it up!:cuckoo:
Mr genius you are talking to me like you have gotten a revelation from god, that was done by ISI, idiot !

17525102.jpg

Well, before we do, PAkistan will do a lot of things. Cry bout how they are the victims, Come up with million Conspiracy theories, talk bout how great they are and how evil the Christians and Hindus are. (Tough its typical of Pakistani to refer nationa state concept as religious one. :D)

So frankly, We are doing what we do the best. Keep on progressing and increase the divide to max. We will se TILL WHEN Pakistan Afford to use this dialoge of asking us to do something. :)

Grapes are sour indeed :azn:

2011-07-19-putao.jpg

Back
Top Bottom