What's new

Pakistani intruder shot dead in Gurdaspur sector in Punjab

Intruder name? Dog, Cat, Camel, Pigeon, Ballon ? aaa Hindustani ***** kooom jisko tumhare fauj aur hakomat nay sahi koi phudoo lagyaa huwa hey lol jis mulk kay Top think tank eek 25 saala kaka bacha hey aur woh WMD pe dunya ko ye bata raha hey kay ye missile asli hey kay nakli hahahhahah

Intruder name? Dog, Cat, Camel, Pigeon, Ballon ? aaa Hindustani ***** kooom jisko tumhare fauj aur hakomat nay sahi koi phudoo lagyaa huwa hey lol jis mulk kay Top think tank eek 25 saala kaka bacha hey aur woh WMD pe dunya ko ye bata raha hey kay ye missile asli hey kay nakli hahahhahah

Hosla Rakh bhai !

It was just an intruder . . and now he became a "good" intruder :)

No they don't shoot animals..I am afraid he will be a simple guy living near the border and was shot dead..I hope i am wrong but don't expect anything good from India under Modi sarkar they are just putting the hate..Can you imagine in Pakistan any body win election on the name of Indian Bashing..But in india yes it is..Just abuse pakistan and here you go

Plz understand, Its propaganda season in gangaland bcoz Pakistan celebrated Kashmir day few days ago.. there will be lot of terrorists, ISI agents news in bollywood media this week to calm down tits of butthurt hindutva RSS, Shiv Sena etc and off course the most important aspect of this propagnda will be to divert attention of international media from peaceful protests in Azad Kashmir against bharti occupation on Kashmir day.

Last edited:
No they don't shoot animals..I am afraid he will be a simple guy living near the border and was shot dead..I am hope i am wrong but don't expect anything good from India under Modi sarkar

Just because u want to see the negativity only . .doesnt mean its always negative. . if he was shot dead . must be a reason . .

for the evil Modi sarkar . .here's what they did just 3 days back

Plz understand, It propaganda season in gangaland, bcoz Pakistan celebrated Kashmir day few days ago.. there will be lot of terrorists, ISI agents news in bollywood media this week to calm down tits of butthurt hindutva RSS, Shiv Sena etc

And we will return the favor next time when your hungry soldier cross the border in search for food.

Remember Capt Kaaliya :lol:

29sld1.jpg

Remember feeling Thirsty ?

I was in Gurudaspur during January 21-25 and it was suddenly teeming with BSF, more than usual. At first I thought it was due to 26th Jan but then I talked to few BSF folks as what was happening. They told me that they are suspecting some infiltration from other side --read Pakistan-- in Bhahini Mian Khan village. Looks like they found their intruders.

remember 21 Pak army soldiers who went to search food in near Afghanistan and were later done halal by your Muslim brothers
And do you remember the Bharti soldier who died begging Modi for some beef biryani.
Would you like me to post the video you low life idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom