What's new

Pakistani innovation in recycling

One friend of mine from Norway has started same for few years ago in Sohawa district Jehlum. But he has only started with collecting

Pakistan has so much talent that is just oozing out, imagine if there was a system that made full potential of it.
We need change from our corrupt dogs we call leaders and we need it now :pakistan:

I also used to believe its a very expensive alternative for energy resources but after looking at this video I am forced to rethink about my opinion

Yes, there are plenty of avenues of generating valuable resources from Garbage.
There were plenty of bio-gas plants . I don't know how many of them are operating in India now. There was a concentrated thrust for bio-gas in Rajiv's time.
Actually, For my school project, me and my friends made a very small bio-gas plant.
Good work by the Garbage busters.

well this process is called Thermal de-polymerization.plastics and synthetic rubber is produced using petrochemicals coming from crude oil distillation.so in this process when plastics are heated at specific temperature and pressure above atmospheric pressure long chain molecules are broken into shorter lengths of size, petrol and diesel. from 1 kg of plastic we can produce 1 litre of fuel,preventing 80% emission of carbon-di-oxide into atmosphere.Any material containing carbon in its molecules can be converted to oil so by this theory each and every thing of this world can produce oil. By the way i also experimented this process in my 2nd year of university.

Part of being 'pure' means being clean. Pakistan should have near draconian laws on cleanliness if we are to live up to our country name's meaning! In regards to that, sadly the reality most of our cities is much less than acceptable. :tdown:

There should be more endeavors like this all across the country! :tup:

Great!!

Proud to be a Pakistani...

Hope GoP would use this minds which need their support for huge launch of this kinda projects...

This thread is about a Pakistani's effort at helping the environment.
I dont give a Rats arse about how it is dramatically "incorrect" nor will I tolerate any attempts to make it a "India does it better" thread.
Any further attempts by anyone will lead to dual infractions.

Back
Top Bottom