What's new

Pakistani ICUBE1 Satellite Launched today.

New developments:

Suparco Projects:

-PRSS-1: China building and launching in 2016

IST and University level projects:

Moot on aerospace science and engineering starts - thenews.com.pk

-ICUBE2: IST has embarked on planning larger 2U Cubesat ‘ICUBE-2’ with larger payload capacity and advanced attitude control system for more sophisticated applications. It will indeed open up a large vista of experiments and research that could be conducted in space, by all the students, scientists and engineers of our universities and R & D organisations.

-Susat-1 (Student Satellite -1) Pakistan multi-university Project: Remote sensing and communication. Program officially launched Oct 2013.

Student satellite programme launched - thenews.com.pk

Joint-country projects:

-APSCO Sat-6: IST is also actively participating in the progress of Asia Pacific Space Cooperation Organisation (APSCO). We have been selected as a lead university for APSCO Sat-6, which is a Low Earth Orbit (LEO) Remote Sensing Satellite with Inter Satellite Links capability. The initial feasibility study of the project has been completed and project approval is awaited. IST will invite other Pakistani universities and sister organizations to participate in this prestigious satellite project.

-IST will also be working with China on Beihang University’s three satellite constellation in the Low Earth Orbit aimed at accurate Space Environment Measurement and Research.

http://www.stfc.ac.uk/ralspace/resources/pdf/chuzhongyi-smallsatelliteformationflyingsyste.pdf

Strange.......... No Indian trolled the thread and started bashing by comparing it with ISRO? Is everything alright in India? :o:
Your wish is my command......

Why are you spending on satellites...:lol:

Happy ? BTW how are you ?

----------------------------------------------

Disclaimer - The above troll comment was to give a gift to my friend LoveIcon.

Strange.......... No Indian trolled the thread and started bashing by comparing it with ISRO? Is everything alright in India? :o:
it is nothing in front of our mars mission :smokin:

Your wish is my command......

Why are you spending on satellites...:lol:

Happy ? BTW how are you ?

----------------------------------------------

Disclaimer - The above troll comment was to give a gift to my friend LoveIcon.

You are still alive? Fine here, wazzup?

why pakistan did not ask india to lauch its pico-satellite or for help in designing satellites.........i am sure india would have obliged

@LoveIcon

Congratulations.
Humble beginnings for everyone.
main-qimg-4146553272d2dc9015a36e91a8cbb754

Congrats !! to whole team from IST, good job but still a lot needs to be done !!

Good Job Pakistan and GOD bless ...btw, guys never mind the cheap trolls they got nothing better in life to do then to hate shame on you guys really.

Last edited:

Simply because ISRO can not be compared to Such Tiny Satellite.

Any way Congratulation and Good luck for future ventures of such kind!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom