What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Hindu's are not militants and terrorists, they belong to a peaceful religion.
Dont cover your cowardice under the cloak of hifi words like peaceful,non-violence etc.....

Shakti aur Kshama (Strength and Mercy)
कवि: रामधारी सिंह "दिनकर"

Poet: Ramdhari Singh "Dinkar"
क्षमा, दया, तप, त्याग, मनोबल
सबका लिया सहारा
पर नर व्याघ सुयोधन तुमसे
कहो कहाँ कब हारा?

Kshama, daya, tap, tyaag, manobal
Sabka liya sahara
Par nar vyagh Suyodhan tumse
Kaho kahan kab haara?

Mercy, resolve, tact, tolerance
You've tried everything and some
But o my king of men
When did Suyodhan succumb?

क्षमाशील हो ॠपु-सक्षम
तुम हुये विनीत जितना ही
दुष्ट कौरवों ने तुमको
कायर समझा उतना ही

Kshamasheel ho rrpu-saksham
Tum huye vineet jitna hi
Dusht Kauravon ne tumko
Kaayar samjha utna hi

The more forgiving you were
In your humane compassion
The more these rouge Kauravas
Pegged you as cowardly ashen

अत्याचार सहन करने का
कुफल यही होता है
पौरुष का आतंक मनुज
कोमल होकर खोता है

Atyachar sahan karne ka
Kufal yahi hota hai
Paurush ka aatank manuj
Komal hokar khota hai

This is the consequence
Of tolerating atrocities
The awe of machismo is lost
When one's gentle n kindly

क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को
जिसके पास गरल है
उसका क्या जो दंतहीन
विषरहित विनीत सरल है

Kshama shobhti us bhujang ko
Jiske paas garal hai
Uska kya jo dantheen
Vishrahit vineet saral hai

Forgiveness is becoming of
The serpent that's got venom
None cares for the toothless,
Poisonless, kind, gentle one

तीन दिवस तक पंथ मांगते
रघुपति सिंधु किनारे
बैठे पढते रहे छन्द
अनुनय के प्यारे प्यारे

Teen divas tak panth mangte
Raghupati sindhu kinare
Baithey padhtey rahey chhand
Anunay ke pyaare pyaare

For three days Lord Raam kept
Asking the ocean for a passage
Sitting there he petitioned
Using the sweetest words to engage

उत्तर में जब एक नाद भी
उठा नही सागर से
उठी अधीर धधक पौरुष की
आग राम के शर से

Uttar mein jab ek naad bhi
Utha nahi saagar se
Uthi adheer dhadhak paurush ki
Aag raam ke shar se

When in response there was
Not a whisper from the sea
A raging fire of endeavor
Rose from Raam's body

सिंधु देह धर त्राहि-त्राहि
करता आ गिरा शरण में
चरण पूज दासता गृहण की
बंधा मूढ़ बन्धन में

Sindhu deh dhar trahi-trahi
Karta aa gira sharan mein
Charan pooj daasta grrhan ki
Bandha moodh bandhan mein

The ocean took human-form
'N supplicated to Raam
Touched his feet, was subservient
A slave he had become

सच पूछो तो शर में ही
बसती है दीप्ति विनय की
संधिवचन सम्पूज्य उसीका
जिसमे शक्ति विजय की

Sach poochho to shar mein hi
Basti hai deepti vinay ki
Sandhivachan sampoojya usika
Jisme shakti vijay ki

Truth be told, it's in the quiver
That lies the gleam of modesty
Only his peace-talk is reputable
Who is capable of victory

सहनशीलता, क्षमा, दया को
तभी पूजता जग है
बल का दर्प चमकता उसके
पीछे जब जगमग है

Sahansheelta, kshama, daya ko
Tabhi poojta jag hai
Bal ka darp chamakta uskey
Peechhey jab jagmag hai

Tolerance, forgiveness and clemency
Are respected by the world
Only when the glow of strength
From behind them is unfurled

I really dont understand what has happened to Indians these days.
One thread they will come and fight for pak hindus and tell, Look you are not treating minorities.
Another thread they start and say look muslims you better go back.
They fail to realize the similarities between these two kinds.

Yes I agree. Some Indians were claiming that we should exchange the 3-4 million of Pakistani Hindu (mostly Sindhi) population with 3-4 million Indian Muslims. If that is the view you guyz have about your own minority then how u guyz can speak on behalf of minorities in other countries.

It doesn't matter who incited. Laws are there to punish them. Its the fact that government did not take action against some community. Same thing is happening in Pak too.

Also karasevaks were not all that innocent. Anyways this doesnt matter to me much. Killing was wrong.

Yeah, Karsevaks who were burnt alive were definitely at fault.. Laws are there, cases are runing and people are getting punished.. But those fkers who burnt the train if they are ever identified I don't want them to be punished by law.. They should be publicly executed..

So you are calling Pakistani minorities cowards now!!! are you an idiot?? looks like it.
Yes.Saanch Ko Aanch Nahin(Truth Needs No Support)

We are happy to have them and let our traitors find their own calling.
I'm already out so you need not to shed your crocodile's tears on plight of Pakistani hindus.

Gujarat riots did not happen for no reason.. Muslims started it and had to bear the consequence.. Now they are peacefully living and progressing in Gujarat.. it's time for others to take lessons from them and live peacefully to progress..

Can you even imagine those Pakistani Hindus can even think of burning 60 muslims alive in a train? Think about it what will happen to them..

They would if they were as big a minority as the Muslims of India. Muslims of India are somewhere around 20% of the population, while Pakistani Hindus are somewhere around 3-4%. The Shias of Pakistan DO RETALIATE back as they make 20-25% of Pakistani population.

Dont cover your cowardice under the cloak of hifi words like peaceful,non-violence etc.....

What do you want Pakistani Hindus to do? Start burning properties in Pakistan, burn trains, blast themselves off.. Can you expect them to do all this? Truth is that can only be done by followers of a particular religion and something Hindus can not even think of..

They would if they were as big a minority as the Muslims of India. Muslims of India are somewhere around 20% of the population, while Pakistani Hindus are somewhere around 3-4%. The Shias of Pakistan DO RETALIATE back as they make 20-25% of Pakistani population.

Aren't Shias too leaving Pakistan, the Hazaras and the Turi Pashtuns.

We are happy to have them and let our traitors find their own calling.

yes of course U will be happy at every light skinned moving to India whether it is Kashmiri Pandits, Punjabi Hindus and Sindhi Hindus. :D

Gujarat riots did not happen for no reason.. Muslims started it and had to bear the consequence.. Now they are peacefully living and progressing in Gujarat.. it's time for others to take lessons from them and live peacefully to progress..

Can you even imagine those Pakistani Hindus can even think of burning 60 muslims alive in a train? Think about it what will happen to them..

If they were still 20% and Muslims were going to destroy one of their temple surely they would do.
And progress of Gujarati muslims is a Joke. First goevernment did not do anything to refugees rather they ordered closure of camps and said "Look we dont have any refugees now" (read buddy).
These are kind of growth they showcased.

I ask you a question, a hard hitting one.Do you have it in you(by you i mean indian public) to force GOI to grant asylum to hindus in india.Coz from the ground reports it dont look so as one of the news i posted above.

A GOI that can go to war with pakistanis to save bengalis...do you think that present day GOI have spine and guts to go to war to save sindhi hindus?

Or is it that the 70-80 years leaders indian public choose has taken toll on there spine.

Go first improve the condition of hindus in india then worry about pakistani hindus.hey what about starting from kashmiri pundits first?

by the GOI has already conceded that pakistani hindus are pakistan's internal matter . so why you all getting outraged.After all its your chosen govt. policy. you must support whole heartedly...

Though your tone may be offensive to some, you have hit the nail on the head. Here is a similar one I posted in another thread(before the Assam riots started)

India has for long sacrificed the interests of many citizens/non-citizens who are/can be more patriotic than many living in India due to the geo politics.(edited certain portions for convenience of reading)

1. In Assam and Bengal illegal Bangladesh immigrants changing the demographics of certain regions and India keeping quiet as a policy of appeasement
2. Kashmiri Pandits thrown out of Kashmir and India has more or less forgotten about this as they do not want to add to the dissatification of the separatists.
3. India illegally handing over Katchatheevu without the ratification of two houses of parliament and some Indian official deeming it illegal for TN fishermen to fish near Katchatheevu and Tamilnadu fishermen getting killed/arrested by SL Navy and Indian government not doing a squat lest it will offend SL.

4. People(read it as hindus mostly except in case of SL) from Pakistan/Bangladesh/SL whose interests are sacrificed by Indian government.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...y-all-parties-tamil-nadu-2.html#ixzz23JIFGuUf

Aren't Shias too leaving Pakistan, the Hazaras and the Turi Pashtuns.

Well then even Sunnis are leaving Pakistan too with the current situation of Pakistan... I am just comparing who can retaliate back. Hindus of Pakistan only make 2-3% (3-4 million) of Pakistani population, they are in no position of retaliate back. While Muslims of India make 20-25% population (somewhere around 200 million?). In absolute numbers, Muslims of India have the means to retaliate back.

What do you want Pakistani Hindus to do? Start burning properties in Pakistan, burn trains, blast themselves off.. Can you expect them to do all this? Truth is that can only be done by followers of a particular religion and something Hindus can not even think of..
Is it. Who blasted samajotha train, mecca masjid, melengov?
Truth is they also have access to bombs. They carried out these actions and blamed muslims and spoiled muslims name itself. Hight of cowardness. First of all doing this and naming others.

yes of course U will be happy at every light skinned moving to India whether it is Kashmiri Pandits, Punjabi Hindus and Sindhi Hindus. :D
So u are still in ur delusional world of racial superiority??????OMG I thought more than 60 years of independence had put back atleast some sanity into ur head but alas. . . . .!!!!

I agree Hindus in Pakistan don't have much political influence. But, minorities in South Asia more or less do face discrimination. What Mercenary has said in his post I share his view. Unfortunately, some people don't even think this is a problem.

There are no laws against minorities in India. No blasphemy law, No anti Ahmadiyya laws where as such things are existing in other parts of south asia so please do not even compare India with others..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom