What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is talking about the Bihari Pakistanis left in Bangladesh.. They moved places for Pakistan and Pakistan ditched them..

Airlifting refugees isnt and was never financially feasible for Pakistan..Thats why Bihari issue..
But those who made their way to Pakistan found a new home....
Unlike the India lured Hindus who were left to rot on the streets and being used as an advertisement tool for India and political defamation of Pakistan

Airlifting refugees isnt and was never financially feasible for Pakistan..Thats why Bihari issue..
But those who made their way to Pakistan found a new home....
Unlike the India lured Hindus who were left to rot on the streets and being used as an advertisement tool for India and political defamation of Pakistan

Airlifting or Sindhis never wanted them.

Why did Pakistani govt forced them to sign undertaking that they are not going to seek asylum in India?

For what?? For letting their girls to be kidnapped by mullahs!! They can not protect them but come running first to force them to sign stupid undertakings!!

Anyways, nothing is worth more than one's life.. I am sure no one will worry about any undertakings like these..

:rofl:

Laughing at your stupidity...
How do you know the girl's lover is a Mullah? as in Graduate of a Mudrissah or islamic college/University..

Still a lot of them live in Pakistan. Many of them came after 1971 too. Those who made to Pakistan are accepted by Pakistan.

Look at their population in Bangladesh, its a huge number. You can't simply brush off the things.

Look at their population in Bangladesh, its a huge number. You can't simply brush off the things.

We didn't kick out the ones living in Pakistan. Period.

No its no more than 200,000 which is still a lot to be airlifted all the way from Bangladesh..
Not even the richest countries of the world can do such thing......The bigotry was from Bangladeshi muslims,who rejected anybody who didnt speak Bengali..That was racist of them...
Compared to many hundred thousands who came after 1971 and later...
Many Gujrati Muslims made their way to Pakistan after Gujrat riots by Hindus and were accepted..
So there you go..If Pakistan supports muslims of India it does it with open arms..
Same goes for Kashmiri Muslims..My neighbor was a Jammu Muslim and was living peacefully in the northern town of Pakistan,without trouble and had a good business too...
Unlike you hindus who are two faced,all talk no action...

:rofl:

Laughing at your stupidity...
How do you know the girl's lover is a Mullah? as in Graduate of a Mudrissah or islamic college/University..

I will not laugh at your stupidity as it is expected but do let me know how do you know that kidnapping was not planned by mullahs..

We didn't kick out the ones living in Pakistan. Period.

I agree but isn't Safriz is making false claim we won't stop anyone and left them on streets when Pakistan abandoned them in the refugee camps of the size of football field.

Your countryman just said otherwise..
and here is the example of the "social disconnect" from the concept that I just mentioned.
You think all Muslims belong in Pakistan, your countrymen think otherwise.
Infact, you are echoing the sentiment expressed by many extremists here in Pakistan... So the Idea of Hindu India would not be wrongly prescribed in textbooks if the authors quoted you?
The only difference is that our press has greater exposure so our issues are highlighted better.

All in all, India is a much bigger place. Where there may be stories of persecution , there are many other opposing success stories that balance it out. Be it from any religion, caste or creed.
Pakistan no longer has the social fabric to sustain such success stories, nor a cohesive nationhood to promote them.

To be frank,i have muslim friends.

Educated,Intelligent ones.

But it is a policy or a simple code of conduct that i dont hit on his sisters,or for that matter fall in love let us say and they dont do the same with mine.

There is no rule and if one nice guy happened to like my cousin,i might just be okay,well i dont know.

And it is the same with his sisters and mine too,it is just an unsaid rule.

If life was as ideal as this,it is alright.

But lot of politics get filled in,

The policies of the congress and all the dirty stuff that happens doesn't let us be.

But to be honest,it would have made sense for muslims to move to the muslim majority countries of pakistan,east and west.

It is too dirty otherwise in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom