What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can forcefully convert someone to any religion, but you can't make him/her follow that religion from heart.

FAIL

She's still gonna GTH unless she sees the truth by herself. Free your spirit, there's only one truth :)

Well somebody is worried about the raped girl's afterlife. How caring. Religious supremacists are the least ethical.

Such crimes happen everywhere, why would these criminals choose to bring a bad name to their religion by linking their crime to the religion?

You are being offensive. Its not funny at all.

ever you live in Pakistan deep in society ? if not let me tell you each and every girl in pakistan run and marry her parents go police station and make FIR that she in kidnapped . and if girl is non Muslim then religion also come in FIR.

and let me tell you after few days when she recovered she feel very confused one side her family blackmail her emotionally and other side her lover . many times girl pose her self as victim .many cases she select love and say i was not kidnapped but then she has life threats .

if you want to learn it go live deep in Pakistan somewhere southern punjab interer sindh

NOT every BS come in media is truth the real games only know those who play it .

if it pisses you guys off when we share such news about India, then why this hypocrisy ??

there was a murder in my hometown some 15 years before the guy who killed was land lord . he has 2 wives . one of them was cry like hell in police station making full scale drama in front of DIG . they blame some bad guys which was old revenge . they arrested go jail face 8 years jails 4 brothers come out after finish the mess . but letter its come out she and her son killed him for money. because he was going to give his much big property to other wife . :lol: and yep don't forget police was with lady .

ever you live in Pakistan deep in society ? if not let me tell you each and every girl in pakistan run and marry her parents go police station and make FIR that she in kidnapped . and if girl is non Muslim then religion also come in FIR.

and let me tell you after few days when she recovered she feel very confused one side her family blackmail her emotionally and other side her lover . many times girl pose her self as victim .many cases she select love and say i was not kidnapped but then she has life threats .

if you want to learn it go live deep in Pakistan somewhere southern punjab interer sindh

NOT every BS come in media is truth the real games only know those who play it .

Firstly the girl is 15 years old. If the case is as reported its not something that is funny. If its as you say its still not funny. Its sad for all concerned either way.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

there was a murder in my hometown some 15 years before the guy who killed was land lord . he has 2 wives . one of them was cry like hell in police station making full scale drama in front of DIG . they blame some bad guys which was old revenge . they arrested go jail face 8 years jails 4 brothers come out after finish the mess . but letter its come out she and her son killed him for money. because he was going to give his much big property to other wife . :lol: and yep don't forget police was with lady .

I still don't see what's funny about this case or the one you are relating. These are sad people in sad situations don't you think.

Firstly the girl is 15 years old. If the case is as reported its not something that is funny. If its as you say its still not funny. Its sad for all concerned either way.

even 14 years old girls love these days and run with lovers . whats issue ? its mobile Internet cable era dear . i know its illegal but i watch closly many cases . trust me even that bastard media reporters in pakistan are one of the side not totally independent . believe me or not but media guys write some sh1t agianst any policeman or officer for personal reasons . its pakistan man pakistan .
a khabreen news reporter is my childhood friend last year he took me in police station for bring out a thief and SHO release that guy . i ask khabreen reporter why he do it yaar? he said usy pata hai hum se bana ker rakhna hai :lol:

so its a question between who's - Bullshitting - you or media . sorry dear i beg to differ and not put much faith in your belief.
its sick that you are trying to save someone who rapped a 15 yr ol girl, not expected .

so its a question between who's - Bullshitting - you or media . sorry dear i beg to differ and not put much faith in your belief.

come with me we have trip of 3 months in pakistan then you may learn what dirty games are .:lol:

even 14 years old girls love these days and run with lovers . whats issue ? its mobile Internet cable era dear . i know its illegal but i watch closly many cases . trust me even that bastard media reporters in pakistan are one of the side not totally independent . believe me or not but media guys write some sh1t agianst any policeman or officer for personal reasons . its pakistan man pakistan .
a khabreen news reporter is my childhood friend last year he took me in police station for bring out a thief and SHO release that guy . i ask khabreen reporter why he do it yaar? he said usy pata hai hum se bana ker rakhna hai :lol:

Please explain how these incidents are funny? I see no humour. Just sad people in sad situations.

another love marriage case?damn :lol:

Its not funny !!
If a thing happens in india, pak members are among the first to taunt it , and if it happens it in ur country its funny right?
u r just being a hypocrite !!
I don think u will be talking like this if it happens to a muslim girl in india or some other country !!!

Lyari is the crime hub of Karachi, but that's no excuse for this despicable act.

The girl is allegedly 15 but the guy's age hasn't been disclosed....at that age, you seldom think from your heart or mind.
Kudos to the media for highlighting the story, I am sure some one in authority will take notice and if found guilty, the culprit(s) will not go unpunished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom