What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cow slaughter can create religious violence in India. your media is bowing line of govt policy when it tries to use words one community vs other community instead of saying Hindus Vs Muslims in these riots.

then why do such a thing which will cause offence and hurt to a community? what service to Islam is served by killing an animal which is sacred to over a billion people population? especially when there is so much other eating options?

why not heed to the call of the Holy Prophet PBUH which advises Muslims to repsect other people's faith and not give them bad names ( here we are, willing one step ahead and want to kill it with a purpose to cause a violent reaction?)

why should the world then listen to our "protests" when it decides to make a Muhammad PBUH drawing day? why should it be sensitive to our faith and our holy figures if we are brought up with taunting and mocking Hindu faith & its deities? who knows if some of them could have been one of the 124000 prophets? how certain can one be to dismiss this possibility? (keep in mind the example of frog in the well who will dismiss the possibility of a bigger world )

sometimes i think why we feel its so important to us that we must insult others to prove we are better.

I can go on but I must stop because here we are where a weaker, poorer community is left unaided to suffer in silence.

remember that a Kafir's system would prevail but not of injustice (goes Sheikh Rashid quoting Hadith)
sleep tight my fellow Muslims until this injustice on minorities will catch up with you and there wont be any place to hide

that was their "parting" shot, they moved the partition date ahead knowing very well what is going to follow.

But they still will not admit any wrong doing on their part, even in their Universities and text books they take no responsibility for their actions. General Dyer who did the Amritser Massacre was not even charged he was just made to forcibly retire thats it!

But even more than the British I blame our people for letting it happen and still today they play games with us but we fools will still bend over backwards like a puppy dog waiting for our Masters to pat us on the head and tell us how good we are. Perhaps they fear us getting closer that could explain it.

But they still will not admit any wrong doing on their part, even in their Universities and text books they take no responsibility for their actions. General Dyer who did the Amritser Massacre was not even charged he was just made to forcibly retire thats it!

But even more than the British I blame our people for letting it happen and still today they play games with us but we fools will still bend over backwards like a puppy dog waiting for our Masters to pat us on the head and tell us how good we are. Perhaps they fear us getting closer that could explain it.

their most powerful weapon was diplomacy, deceit, divide and rule... yes they were exceptional engineers and great tacticians but in many cases they were able to create rifts and use local anarchy to their advantage.

totally agree that we ourselves were to blame for the fall of our Empires, one after the other little states fell to them that Included Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus etc.

our Pakistani text books go at length lamenting on Marhata's joining the British forces to bring down the Empire of Tipo Sultan but thre is just a passing remark on Nizam (the Muslim allies of British) and do you know what is shameful? that Lord Clive of Palasi war against Siraj Ud Dolah was an accountant by profession (not a general) booo hoo

I must clarify few things in my earlier posts about my journey in time with my parents and older family members, there was no boasting or pride over the mention of cull of the Hindus at the hands of the locals but a sense of grief and resignation. I can proudly say that none of my ancestors ] took part in such atrocities, most were either employed by the Raj or were too much full of themselves to take notice of the great migration. also I must clarify that I am not aiming for any brownie points from my Indian fellow members because I am sure there was much bigger and horrid play taking place in new India where Muslim migrants were on the receiving end. as it happens I am aware of one distant family member who were employed on the Indian side and on their way back all were slayed by the Hindu/ Sikh mobsters and a boy and his baby sister just miraculously lived though and passed the border among the corpses in the train. but they themselves and their offspring have nothing bad to say about the Indians of today and have even hosting Hindus who used to come over in our Part of the country on business trips and yatra although i am not aware of any significant Hindu holy place in Balochistan , just like the Sikhs Panja Saab in Punjab.
but we had very prosperous and generous Hindu community back in the days and even our border town was named Chaman ( garden) after the name of Chaman Daas not much is known about his some say he was a rich philanthropist or a business man and Zaildaar of the British raj but name stays along with a sizeable Hindu population that is relatively safe from the b@stard LeT & Laskher Jhangvi

The sad thing is that be it Hindu or Shia Muslim or Christians all are facing huge survival threats :frown:

my dear everyone is in their cross hair. common Sunnis are being targeted as well for standing up to these extremists.

The sad thing is that be it Hindu or Shia Muslim or Christians all are facing huge survival threats :frown:
More sunnis die everyday than shia's, hindus, christians etc combined, so please stop playing religion/sectarianism card.

More sunnis die everyday than shia's, hindus, christians etc combined, so please stop playing religion/sectarianism card.
as long as sunnis do most of the killing, people will point fingers.. does not matter who dies...
btw, this is not about terrorism, this is about systematic villification of hindus, that happened much before current terrorism. I dont think TTP or afgan taliban targets hindus as such. We are talking about others, normal people like you.

What do you think is the chance of a cricketier remaining in Indian national team, after saying 'muslims will always be like that'.

Why is there no memorial for the victims of Partition we have numerous ones for Jewish and the Slave trade but what about Partition? nothing at all instead we flock to Delhi Gate to honour the Indians who fought on the side of the British it makes me so mad!

What can i write ..only a sigh of pain comes ..
The dirt applied on conscious of pure human mind by so called religion s will take thousands of year to clean ..

Why is there no memorial for the victims of Partition we have numerous ones for Jewish and the Slave trade but what about Partition? nothing at all instead we flock to Delhi Gate to honour the Indians who fought on the side of the British it makes me so mad!

back few years ago thre was an excellent suggestion by Indian PM to celebrate 1857 war of independence together . shame it never materialised

back few years ago thre was an excellent suggestion by Indian PM to celebrate 1857 war of independence together . shame it never materialised

We the people should do it forget our rulers they will always hinder us but if we all try we can do great things, the British were fools they were using beef and pork fat on the cartridges giving rise to the liberation movement. We need more men like Chandra bose who led the Azad Hind Army my view of Gandhi is mixed sometimes I feel he was just too passive and some blame also lies with him.

Indians, come back and blow your Bhartti brains when you witness such with Pakistani Hindus, cos, listen up, ....it only happens in India

charred%20bodies%20of%20muslims.jpg

the-fate-of-muslims-in-india.jpg

Gujarat%20Deadly%20Riots%20Haunt%20Muslims.jpg

Not to mention Ghundhi.....from Mahatma to Indira and Rajiv. !!!

please avoid graphic pictures because we are discussing humanity here, what taliban are doing to people of Pakistan is equally graphic and shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom