What's new

Pakistani Hindu lawmaker demands law against forced conversion

Thanks to all the Pakistanis who are supportive of this law!! Everyone has the right to protect their families and I certainly believe that none should live their lives under any kind of threats of their girls getting kidnapped and forcefully converted!! They are Pakistani citizens as well and they need your help!!

There is nothing wrong with that demand. We should agree upon!

why it should not be based on religion?? hindus,sikhs and other dharmic religions got only one nation to migrate that is India...where as muslims,chirstians got so many countries.

Is that really a viable option? We have examples of many families who faced the burnt of partition and lost good part of their families!! I agree in dire circumstances, they should look for other options but since their destiny is tied to the land of their birth, they should try to seek justice and fight for their rights!!

Is that really a viable option? We have examples of many families who faced the burnt of partition and lost good part of their families!! I agree in dire circumstances, they should look for other options but since their destiny is tied to the land of their birth, they need to seek justice and fight for their rights!!
i dont agree with the bolder part...destiny is not tied to anything....if you want to live better & peacefully you should search for better options...

its good and they should fight for their rights but i dont think they are getting any justice....

Surprised Pakistan doesn't have a law to prevent rape and conversion of minority community girls already, and its been 70 years already since the country is formed. Shameful from Pakistani society.

Goes to show what kind of oppressive environment the Hindus have been living in Pakistan for the last 70 years and why they are all escaping to India as refugees.

Hindus should migrate to India and save their lifes....this is the best time...modiji is in power

Aa gaye hindu ummah kai thaikaidar.

On Topic. I agree with this demand. Such law should be created.

Is that really a viable option? We have examples of many families who faced the burnt of partition and lost good part of their families!! I agree in dire circumstances, they should look for other options but since their destiny is tied to the land of their birth, they should try to seek justice and fight for their rights!!

Hindus in Pakistan and BD are victims of history in its classical sense. These hindus are out and out Indians at heart.

You think these Hindus like to live in Islamic Republic, both of which nations were formed on the basis of Two Nation Theory, a theory which is based on hatred for Hindus?

They are just victims of history, Indians at heart but just unfortunate to be born on the wrong side of the border, and we Indians should do all we can to bring them back so they can live happily here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom