What's new

Pakistani Hindu died because of Suffocation in D.I Khan

THE MASK

Reaction score
DERA ISMAIL KHAN: Three persons died of suffocation while cleaning a drain in the limits of Cantonment Police Station on Saturday, sources said.

The sources said that one Rakesh, a sweeper, was cleaning a drain near Draban Road when he shouted for help. Daud and Asad also went inside to provide him help but three of them died due to suffocation, the sources added. The bodies were retrieved from the gutter and handed over to their relatives.

3 die of suffocation in DI Khan - thenews.com.pk

RIP...... I dont understand why everything has to be looked thru a religious lens??????? 1 person died because of suffocation..... What difference it makes if he is a hindu or muslim or christian???????? Pathetic thinking.....

RIP...... I dont understand why everything has to be looked thru a religious lens??????? 1 person died because of suffocation..... What difference it makes if he is a hindu or muslim or christian???????? Pathetic thinking.....

Totally agree with you..@op we are here to overcome differences based on ethnic and religious divide not to fuel it.

i agree with you what u've said... request mods to plz change the title...

Read it properly...2 muslim guys went to help that sweeper Rakesh....they also died bcoz of suffocation....
And then you people crying minorities are helpless in Pakistan...

Read it properly...2 muslim guys went to help that sweeper Rakesh....they also died bcoz of suffocation....

How about we change the title to "2 Muslim men die while saving their Hindu Fellow Pakistani citizen :)"

Read my post again you will get the answer for this post mate.....

how about not bring religion at all. Are all conversion in pakistan like this?

At least news media report it this way... but they always ignore the Muslims.

Any how jang group, express tribune & pakistantoday are anti Pakistan propaganda machines.

At least news media report it this way... but they always ignore the Muslims.

Any how jang group, express tribune & pakistantoday are anti Pakistan propaganda machines.

this news report did not even talk about religion. Also Keeping thread title same as news title will ensure no duplicate thread.

Back
Top Bottom