What's new

Pakistani Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari arrives in Goa

Hope for a smooth visit.

Fanatical Hindu groups have placed a bounty on FM Bhutto calling for his beheading. Pakistani officials have been tight lipped about the security preparedness of Indian hosted event.

Would've been funny if India put a large rubber dick outside the airplane, only for Bilawal to stumble and fall on it lmao.

Please don't stimulate my already vivid imagination. Already there is a surfeit of men doing lip locks and fondling each other on OTT platforms. I can't take any more of it.
Astagfirullah, ye likhne ki jarurat hai kya.
I was laughing till this post, man you just put my mood off .. damn mind, now that will linger. F word few times.

Hope for a smooth visit.

Fanatical Hindu groups have placed a bounty on FM Bhutto calling for his beheading. Pakistani officials have been tight lipped about the security preparedness of Indian hosted event.
Fanatical Hindu groups are notorious for not carrying through their threats. His visit is guaranteed to be smooth, as long as he stays away from the spicy Goan prawn curry.

Fanatical Hindu groups are notorious for not carrying through their threats. His visit is guaranteed to be smooth, as long as he stays away from the spicy Goan prawn curry.

One cannot be sure. The radical far right Hindu groups have marginalised every institution in India.

he will save Kashmir for us..
His mother has always advocated that Pakistan should reconcile with India and proposed to establish a "soft border" in Kashmir. Why didn't Bilawal dare to publicly advocate that Pakistan should get along with India in a friendly way like her mother?

Now, this Khussra loves Butcher of Gujarat? lol
Both are celibate... perfect for each other.

one banyani class mate in the 70s told me here - they are taught to keep their sperm inside so as not to share ... I digress but it is sickening

His mother has always advocated that Pakistan should reconcile with India and proposed to establish a "soft border" in Kashmir. Why didn't Bilawal dare to publicly advocate that Pakistan should get along with India in a friendly way like her mother?

bcos he is a puppet with no real political base.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom