What's new

Pakistani FM Hina's Dhaka visit postponed

i love hina's voice :laugh:

hina is a clever woman she knows with BAL its pointless :lol:

1.Hasina is not Sheikh Mujib. The Sheikh had withstood all the pressures of Indira to attend the LHR OIC Summit 1972, and join that organization. Hasina is too weak to displease here benefactors at Delhi.

2. Pak - BD relations must be seen in the context of India's principal objective in the '71 War. She believes BD is a manifestation of the death of the two nation theory. India cannot allow BD and Pakistan getting close whether through cricket matches or D8 summit.

3. Hasina and her Forn Minister Dipu Moni has thus manged to isolate BD internationally. The Arabs have stopped issuing us work visa. UAE won't allow any type of visa. USA and EU are already up in arms because of the maltreatment Hasina has meted out to Nobel Laureate Dr Yunus. Hasina was imaging she was getting a Nobel herself. Such an idiotic brain she owns.

Hina should either wear the whole hijab or take it off.

That half off/half on hijab style is very annoying.

Hina is not coming because there are more important jobs to handle .

Hina should either wear the whole hijab or take it off.

That half off/half on hijab style is very annoying.

Are you recomedning to wear like the profile picture that you have it.....Oh no...Please man...leave her to dress..as she is wearing now...She is awesome....;)

i am throwing a party tomorrow at my residence in bangalore.. she is cordially invited .. we will pardyyyy !!! :partay:

Back
Top Bottom