What's new

Pakistani FM Hina's Dhaka visit postponed

Brotherhood of humanity is better than no brotherhood at all. So brotherhood between neighbors is good, but if we cannot depend on our neighbors to the west, we must look towards our neighbors to the east.

And like it or not, we are part of the Muslim world, has been since Bakhtiyar Khilji drove out Lakhyan Sen from Nadiya and that is why there is a country called Bangladesh. Muslims are human too and brotherhood between Muslims is also good for humanity. Anytime there is brotherhood between diverse nations, regardless of reason (religion, ethnicity, language etc.) it is always good for humanity.

And poor and weak has no friend, everyone pity the poor and weak. Unless we get strong and powerful, we will not get respect or invitation to any club of nations. Weakness is a crime.

Quick question. We are Bangladeshis so attracted to Pakistani women? I know a lot of people and they agree with me on that.

Dude i dont know i just like beautifull women . pak or no pak . i guess you will have to ask the other bd brothers here:chilli:

i have job , can i get her now?:smitten:

Buzz off Dude or else i am calling the jamatis :angry:

Al Zakir are you a little crazy? There is nothing to repair with the 'Muslim World' because there is no Muslim world. Each country that is Muslim on Earth decides its actions based on the benefit that own country recieves. That is how they prosper.

You dont hear Malaysia or Indonesia talking about Muslim world. Pakistan is also slowly learning this lesson, they are also understanding that its Pakistan first, not Arab states.

There is no muslim world, OK, then why you bothered if it does not exist? Are you muslim?

Even the Arabs couldn't unify in 1958 under Pan-Arabism with Nasser and you guys expect the Muslim World to unify? :D

This may be because Hina- bilawal love first come on an BD newspaper...:P

can u plz enlighten us more abt tht stupidity & cheapness?

Topic: Good move by Pakistan when this bangla pm is not sheduled to visit no need for Ms Hina to take the pain of this visit just to invite the bangla PM representatives? i mean just give a call to them & they can send the representatives tht it.

Honestly speaking apart from hurting India through Bangladesh, why BD is strategically important for Pakistan...Please do not think that I am trolling, I am trying to understand how can BD be useful to Pakistan in long term???......I can see one thing, Ms Khar is very talented FM...Even far better than our FM...She is intelligent and very much ariculative when is is required in big occasions...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom