What's new

Pakistani flag refusese to burn in Afghanistan

A shame and sadness it brings to one knowing a neighboring muslim country like Afghanistan after we took in millions of their people this is what they do to our flag and by the way our flag refuses to burn lolz lmao F__n puppet country that will stay in the stone age for ever F__k them.

Last edited:
It is actually good so all Pakistanis can real their real face and intentions and this Dec we will kick them out.

Watch @ 1.35....even a burning Pakistani flag knocks an Afghani off his feet....the idiot almost burned his own A$$. :laugh:
I really wish some of them had caught the fire...If I was there I would dropped some of the gasoline on them with "mistake" of course :p:

Lol go ahead and waste gas. When Pakistan completely seals the border you'll wish you hadn't burnt all those flags.

Seal the border for a month . :)
Simple and effective reply to these thnkless afghans

LOl. Are you really that much obsessed with Pakistan ?
Opening 3 year old thread. And return what money to whom ?

Spoken like a true Indian here.

It is definitely Pakistan's decision to get involved in Afghan mess. Crying about it thirty five years later does not solve anything.

keep the road and air corridor closed, and them morons will come begging with an apology letter.

keep the road and air corridor closed, and them morons will come begging with an apology letter.

Fact is we have even treated their soldiers during the torkham border incident. But I'm sure Afghan media never even mentioned that as they are a mouth piece influenced by Bharat.

Back
Top Bottom