What's new

Pakistani Fighter Jets for a brief crossed LOC and entered Indian Air Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was noticing something unusual on flight radar, il-78 repeatedly appeared, disappeared from radar, moving towards IOK with a high speed

Congratulations, Pakistan, another victory of PAF.

OR could be a near border Patrol in response to Indian possible threat !
I dont think so Pakistan do that.. india would cry out loud if it happens. Please dont share stuff like which is not varified by any news agency or officials.

i was noticing something unusual on flight radar, il-78 repeatedly appeared, disappeared from radar, moving towards IOK with a high speed

Fuel tankers dont get in close proximity to borders. No way thats true, also what would it do ? Its a suicide tanker near border.

Just imagine agar yeh loog Army main hotay abhi tak World war 3 aur 4 bhi ho chuki hoti :rofl:
3rd main kch rehny he ni dina tha jo 4th start krni pharti. [emoji16]

The act is gone, history. Even if it was brought back the damage to India's credibility as a federal unit is already done. You cannot go back to the status quo ante.
What we need to be doing is making political and military capital out of it.
The game has changed forever.
Whether for better or worse, time and events will tell.
I second you sir but injun supreme court has had somewhat autonomy plus they deliberately left loopholes in the repeal of 370 so if it backfires they can back track but so far our response has been at best - measured but weak. I am sure they are weighing all the options and waiting for the Kashmiris rebellion.

congrats PAF for victory ..and pdf guyzz plzz carry on..
meanwhile we in india
images

I like this strategy a lot. Harass the Indians and test them.

I second you sir but injun supreme court has had somewhat autonomy plus they deliberately left loopholes in the repeal of 370 so if it backfires they can back track but so far our response has been at best - measured but weak. I am sure they are weighing all the options and waiting for the Kashmiris rebellion.
I respect your opinion but I will reiterate that even if the decision was reversed, by whatever means, those that it has alienated will not be placated.
It has shown the light to all those who rejected the two nation theory. As of now they are in our camp, possibly permanently.

It may be true...Is any countering the news as false???

Armies of both sides are not going to kill each other just because your jet came 2-3 km inside our territory..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom