2)

ima1v.jpg

------------------------

For me Number 1 rules :smitten:

Photo of the day :yahoo:

The real beauty of Pakistan in traditional Pakistani dress :smitten:

and you THARKI is the most contributor of this Holy Thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

in another words the best among us all in this regard :tup:

hehe yep i said from the beginning it's to showcase pakistani beauties i am what i am and i'm not afraid to admit it ! I got some more pics i'll be posting soon :D

hehe yep i said from the beginning it's to showcase pakistani beauties i am what i am and i'm not afraid to admit it ! I got some more pics i'll be posting soon :D

thanks mate this is one of the best thread of this forum :yahoo:

You are doing a great job - Keep sharing nice photos with us

Many thanks for your contributions

MEHWISH HAYAT

mehwish-hayat-photo-3.jpg

mehwish9.jpg

she was the 9th sexiest asian women.......

Mehwish Hayat is A young Talented Model/Actress Of Pakistan.This Pakistani Beauty driven by Challenging roles,Has already proved her Superb acting skills through some of the best plays Of All times On Tv Screens.
Gulaabi Saarhi,Aakhri Saans,Resham si Shaam,Pheeki,Aulaad,Daam-e-Mohabbat,Tohfa,Premlata Are Some of her Best Plays.Has Also Appeared in Allot of Tv Commercials For All The Top Most Brands.This Beautiful Young Talent Is also A part Of Very Famous “YEH HUM NAHEEN” Anti Terrorism Campaign Representing The Pakistani YOuth All Around The World Through its COmmercials & Interviews,by Condemning Terrorism and also putting in her best efforts in bringing Out the Right Image Of her Country And its people in the eyes Of the whole world.This Gorgeous Yet DOwn to earth Girl has recently been Voted the “9th SEXIEST ASIAN WOMAN IN THE WORLD On Eastern Eye’s 2008 List”

In the annual poll conducted by ‘Eastern Eye’, a leading British Asian newspaper, Bollywood stunner Katrina Kaif was chosen as the sexiest Asian woman.

Kaif, who was brought up in London, was ranked one place above 2007’s winner Bipasha Basu and two ahead of 2006 winner Priyanka Chopra . Kareena Kapoor came fourth in the list. Aishwarya Rai was at the seventh place.

The judges included Brianna Ragel, editor of ‘Asian Woman Magazine’ and the former editor of ‘FHM India’, Farhad Dadyburjor.

New entrants to the ’sexiest list’ included Pakistani actress Mehwish Hayat (nine), Miss India Universe Simran Kaur Mundi (10), former Miss Sri Lanka Jacqueline Fernandez (12) and South Indian actress Asin (22).

Eastern Eye Says:

Mehwish Hayat. Pakistani Princess. If there was a contest to find the most beautiful woman in Pakistan, this model-turned actress would be a front runner. She has announced her arrival with a number of challenging roles in TV dramas and if she doesn’t become Pakistan’s first international film star we will eat our hats.”

Mehwish Hayat Is the Only Pakistani who made it to the top 10 list.We All should be proud of her to have achieved this prestigious Title!

Pakistani Actress ?MEHWISH HAYAT? Among Sexiest Asian Women Of the WOrld! - Katrina Kaif - Zimbio

Your Post

Thanks for this post and just a note: Ali Zafar was chosen 4th sexiest man of Asia in year 2008. I think they just go after popularity and not by looks. Trust me who can like Bipasha Basu is not understandable to me.

if i am not wrong Shahrukh Khan was chosen as the most sexiest man of Asia in 2007........ i mean what??? :what: :woot:

==========

Lets share pics again - back to topic

Thanks for this post and just a note: Ali Zafar was chosen 4th sexiest man of Asia in year 2008. I think they just go after popularity and not by looks. Trust me who can like Bipasha Basu is not understandable to me.

if i am not wrong Shahrukh Khan was chosen as the most sexiest man of Asia in 2007........ i mean what??? :what: :woot:

==========

Lets share pics again - back to topic

yes i agree some of these people are just famous not that good looking but regarding ali zafar i think he got there coz of looks . My aunt has met him she said he was extremely handsome in real life she came back with a schoolgirl crush after meetin him :lol: btw iman ali also made the list few years back :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom