What's new

Pakistani Fashion

lol @ slap, most Pakistani girls here in u.k that i know off are shy, polite and really respectful so they wouldn't dream of slapping a Pakistani man.

Seriously dude why Indian Punjabi? There's a million and one off other nationalities to choose from especially in America, when i was there the latino girl were absolutely beautiful and chilled, you could have a really nice convo with them, so if it ain't going to be Pakistani then Latino are the second best :P

Most Indian Punjabi girl although they are nice and friendly, they try flirting a bit too much with us and its a big turn off as most aren't good looking. I suppose it all boils down to personal preferance.

haha i said 'almost every.' I've actually dated many different ethnicities like latinos, asians, indians, maybe a pakistani or two. but i never really become to attracted to other ethnicities. sure, they are hot but i'd rather choose a girl that i can relate to and have a good time with. :smitten:

Pakistani girls just aren't open enough to be loved. They want a guy to be with them for like an entire year, before they earn the right of being a boyfriend. And THEN the dating starts. lol :rofl:

it's really complex but i seem to get along with indian girls the most, since pakistani's are too paranoid.:pop:

haha i said 'almost every.' I've actually dated many different ethnicities like latinos, asians, indians, maybe a pakistani or two. but i never really become to attracted to other ethnicities. sure, they are hot but i'd rather choose a girl that i can relate to and have a good time with. :smitten:

Pakistani girls just aren't open enough to be loved. They want a guy to be with them for like an entire year, before they earn the right of being a boyfriend. And THEN the dating starts. lol :rofl:

it's really complex but i seem to get along with indian girls the most, since pakistani's are too paranoid.:pop:

Nice too see that in America our women are still extremely loyal and want to be settled down with a Pakistani guy.

Cool, whatever tickles your fancy bro, to each their own. Personally Indians don't do it for me, not attractive in my opinion. For some reason or other i just don't mix with Indians much although i think there nice and genuine people. Seriously dude your lucky in the U.S that you have alot Latino's, here in the u.k we have none. Im going to marry a beautiful Pakistani so other nationalites don't matter in the long run.

neera-shiekh-162053-97864.jpg

sahiba1.jpg
146_sahiba4.jpg

3647838280_ceb6756cef.jpg
Nausheen_Shah4.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously dude where do you live? We're everywhere in the u.k LOL

Anyways even if there were Pakistanis in your area the chance of getting in a relationship with a Pakistani can lead to serious consequences here with the Brother/Father of the girl.

i'm not worried i'm a respectful boy :D

lool broo, that ain't going to save you from a good hiding if the sisters' brother catches you in town with her :)

don't worry i will meet her family first and ask permission from her parents first like a good desi boy :agree:
but this is only hypothetical i need to find a pakistani girl first :frown:

don't worry i will meet her family first and ask permission from her parents first like a good desi boy :agree:
but this is only hypothetical i need to find a pakistani girl first :frown:

Inshallah you'll find the right one and someone whose also compatible with your close family.

P.S - Try not to use the term 'Desi' if possible bro although theres nothing wrong with the term itself, ignorant people who are not Indian or Pakistani think we Pakistanis and Indians are people who have the same culture, language, belief and ethnicity as each other. We and our Indian brother know very well this isn't the truth.

Inshallah you'll find the right one and someone whose also compatible with your close family.

P.S - Try not to use the term 'Desi' if possible bro although theres nothing wrong with the term itself, ignorant people who are not Indian or Pakistani think we Pakistanis and Indians are people who have the same culture, language, belief and ethnicity as each other. We and our Indian brother know very well this isn't the truth.

lol well i would like a pakistani but i don't mind really any muslim desi girl coz I have plenty of experience with indians too my grandparents live in india,my mother is indian and my brother in-law is too(indian muslims) :mod:

Last edited:
lol well i would like a pakistani but i don't mind really any muslim desi girl coz I have plenty of experiene with indians too my grandparents live in indian,my mother is indian and my brother in-law is too(indian muslims) :mod:

Cool, nice to see a family with some diversity and yeah if i was an Indian muslim, i would want a Pakistani girl too, who wouldn't :P

Cool, nice to see a family with some diversity and yeah if i was an Indian muslim, i would want a Pakistani girl too, who wouldn't :P

well i am pakistani and my father is pakistani too we also lived there for 5 years when he worked there (including my mother even though she is non-pakistani) though i have been to india many times also.There is definately some really nice indians girls too but i think they're outta my league :cry:

Last edited:
I was wondering if the heavens will be as beautiful as this thread? :smitten::smitten::smitten:

I hope not, because 80% of the women here are pretty much in the lower percentile of Pakistani beauty. the only reason they are modeling is their willingness to show skin which does less effect to the heart and more to the you know what.:woot:

Back
Top Bottom