c61a8f2e2e8429287941bb5decd7cd37.jpg

Attachments

• b936466a2adb9e9d3640a4a17a4e2f48.jpg
    b936466a2adb9e9d3640a4a17a4e2f48.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 12
  • f5958705a587df9d84d5e8718c2940f8.jpg
    f5958705a587df9d84d5e8718c2940f8.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 19
No king Porus was actually captured and bought before Alexander and alexander asked Porus that how should he be treated.But Porus replied that he should be treated like a king...Alexander was mightily pleased and made Porus his friend

Its just a wide spread rumor Porus was never defeated infact it was him who gave alexander way after he requested.

No offence are u on drugs????
King Porus was never captured it was alexander who was defeated by King Porus the Mighty.

You proved by your post that you are on drugs :lol::lol::lol: Go and read the history again

No king Porus was actually captured and bought before Alexander and alexander asked Porus that how should he be treated.But Porus replied that he should be treated like a king...Alexander was mightily pleased and made Porus his friend

Agreed :tup:

Its just a wide spread rumor Porus was never defeated infact it was him who gave alexander way after he requested.

Prove it............... everybody knows he was defeated and captured and later on Alexander released him after his brave remarks :P

Last edited:
hey freekin are they really all pakistanis in those pics ? also do u know who are the first two ? they are HOT :flame:
man this thread is making me nuts theres hardly any pakistani chicks where i am :cry:

hey freekin are they really all pakistanis in those pics ? also do u know who are the first two ? they are HOT :flame:
man this thread is making me nuts theres hardly any pakistani chicks where i am :cry:

the place where im u will hard find a single chick. lol

Seriously dude where do you live? We're everywhere in the u.k LOL

Anyways even if there were Pakistanis in your area the chance of getting in a relationship with a Pakistani can lead to serious consequences here with the Brother/Father of the girl.

Yes, Khanz. They are all Pakistani. The 3rd pic in the first post is half-british though.

Seriously dude where do you live? We're everywhere in the u.k LOL

Anyways even if there were Pakistanis in your area the chance of getting in a relationship with a Pakistani can lead to serious consequences here with the Brother/Father of the girl.

I tend to avoid flirting with Pakistani girls for the fear of getting slapped. They are pretty scary. You never know which one is a conservative or an easy-going chick. Trust me, clothes dont tell you that type of thing. lol.

Almost every girlfriend I have had was an Indian Punjabi. :)

Last edited:
I tend to avoid flirting with Pakistani girls for the fear of getting slapped. They are pretty scary. lol.

Almost every girlfriend I have had was an Indian Punjabi. :)

lol @ slap, most Pakistani girls here in u.k that i know off are shy, polite and really respectful so they wouldn't dream of slapping a Pakistani man.

Seriously dude why Indian Punjabi? There's a million and one off other nationalities to choose from especially in America, when i was there the latino girl were absolutely beautiful and chilled, you could have a really nice convo with them, so if it ain't going to be Pakistani then Latino are the second best :P

Most Indian Punjabi girl although they are nice and friendly, they try flirting a bit too much with us and its a big turn off as most aren't good looking. I suppose it all boils down to personal preferance.

Back
Top Bottom