Ayesha Omar....

94062586b7570a0a08c16107e09881fc.jpg

Yasmeen Ghauri... :smitten:

210b3f7b715691deef1a840672fb9fa0.jpg

Zara sheikh...

1228eea0a9a779e214d1afea3523ae4c.jpg

Gia Ali...

I would say thats enough for the day.... :agree:

Shame on you guys...Absolutely Shame. (Don't expect me to reply to your comments, if you respond to this one.)

Oh noooo... oh i am soooo ashamed... I cannot believe what i have done... What hath i done?... I hath taken off mine burkha...

One burkha for you, one for me & double burkha for women like veena malik, saima sana and nargis who do mujras and triple burkha for mariah motem and yasmeen ghauri and miss pakistan world girls... deal?

Warriach & A1quaid

Bring on the pictures... :cheers:

Sumbody hit me here with iman ali and mahnoor baloch... mahnoor was gr8 when she was younger... her face is too big now... :disagree:

Iman ali best pictures... nyone?

oh please I hate this holier than thou attitude shame on us for what appreciating the women of our country ? it's not even like their naked or anything they're all wearing a decent amount of clothing and ignoring them isn't gonna do anything women make up half our population you see them everywhere tv,magazines billboards etc theres bound to be some which people will find attractive.Don't tell me you've never looked at a girl :disagree:
Women are a part of life and looking at them is natural If you feel this way then keep your close your eyes all the time .

Oh hu..... calmdown 'khanz' bro.....I am thinking,we have to be ashamed :tsk:, but what should we do??? if we have innocent natural interest towards feminen gender rather then to adopt today's mullahs harsh culture...:coffee:

Last edited:
Guys the question begs to be asked...which of these ladies are single? And what is being done to invite them to this forum?

:argh:

Iman Ali is probably the best Pakistani lady out there. She has blood cancer, and fighting for the women rights until she die.

By the way.. Yasmeen Ghauri...is she Pakistani? tobah! :D

Wowwww....Webby sb, I admired of your markable asthetics:cool:

Btw ..I got detail from wikipedia.... which i am share here:

Yasmeen Ghauri (born March 23, 1971 in Montreal, Canada) is a Canadian supermodel. Her modeling career began at the age of 17, after she had made an appointment at a Montreal modeling agency. Her father is a Muslim cleric from Pakistan, and her mother is German. Yasmeen served as a longtime model for Victoria's Secret and was admired as a great runway model.
Yasmeen was reportedly discovered in 1989 while working in a McDonalds. She was reportedly 'discovered' by fashion stylist and photographer Edward Zacharia. During her career, Yasmeen earned the title "the Panther" because of her movement and popularity on runways for collections and couture shows.
Accomplishments Yasmeen achieved as a model were her covers for Cosmopolitan and various editions of Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire magazines. She also scored ad campaigns for Valentino, Escada, and Hermès. Yasmeen was among the elite fashion models working in the early nineties.
--Wikipedia

Here are few pictures which may passed by censor, others are extra- canadian hot ;)
611da07df49a5790decdc5eca922fe9a.jpg

7ebbbab8c69aabfa1e2e5bdb94564091.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowwww....Webby sb, I admired of your markable asthetics:cool:

Btw ..I got detail from wikipedia.... which i am share here:

Yasmeen Ghauri (born March 23, 1971 in Montreal, Canada) is a Canadian supermodel. Her modeling career began at the age of 17, after she had made an appointment at a Montreal modeling agency. Her father is a Muslim cleric from Pakistan, and her mother is German. Yasmeen served as a longtime model for Victoria's Secret and was admired as a great runway model.
Yasmeen was reportedly discovered in 1989 while working in a McDonalds. She was reportedly 'discovered' by fashion stylist and photographer Edward Zacharia. During her career, Yasmeen earned the title "the Panther" because of her movement and popularity on runways for collections and couture shows.
Accomplishments Yasmeen achieved as a model were her covers for Cosmopolitan and various editions of Vogue, Elle and Marie Claire magazines. She also scored ad campaigns for Valentino, Escada, and Hermès. Yasmeen was among the elite fashion models working in the early nineties.
--Wikipedia

Here are few pictures which may passed by censor, others are extra- canadian hot ;)
611da07df49a5790decdc5eca922fe9a.jpg

7ebbbab8c69aabfa1e2e5bdb94564091.jpg

Don't call her Canadian!
Shes Pakistani. U're hurting my feelings... :angry:

U c i actually have a thing for the pakistani girls.... :smitten:

Is anyone here as crazy as me who runs after pakistanis gorion ko chor key or am i the only wierd guy round 'ere?? :undecided:

bring on the pictures... wheres the party at yaar?

Oh hu..... calmdown 'khanz' bro.....I am thinking,we have to be ashamed :tsk:, but what should we do??? if we have innocent natural interest towards feminen gender rather then to adopt today's mullahs harsh culture...:coffee:

we have to be ashamed of what ? a natural feeling ? it's pakistani forum not islamic forum anyway islam says theres no compulsion in religion they are also god's creation nothing wrong in appreciating them besides like u said it's completely innocent it's not like were acting on it and sleeping with them or anything we only posted some pics of celebrities we like it's no big deal don't make these internet mullahs make you feel guilty for such a minor issue theres much worse things happening in pakistan that they should be more ashamed of those instead of these harmless models :coffee:

Don't call her Canadian!
Shes Pakistani. U're hurting my feelings... :angry:

U c i actually have a thing for the pakistani girls.... :smitten:

Is anyone here as crazy as me who runs after pakistanis gorion ko chor key or am i the only wierd guy round 'ere?? :undecided:

bring on the pictures... wheres the party at yaar?

lol more pics for u bro lets start the party yaar ! ;)

tooba :enjoy:

dc5ba245cdb606efbe2ceee8cff28262.jpg

cfa9bcf7f47439387c4b3a2bdf32415a.jpg

Iman Ali is probably the best Pakistani lady out there. She has blood cancer, and fighting for the women rights until she die.
By the way.. Yasmeen Ghauri...is she Pakistani? tobah! :D

hey sir...where did u get that from??? she has multiple seroses....(sorry for the spellinggs} its realated to liver..she doesnt have any cancer...:P

I got her..Ooops....dont worry dear 'raheel1' bro.....I mean to say I go ther picture and pasted it here on your behalf:

She looks hot Se**y.:tup:.......... dehan sey raheel bhai ...apni sehat ka khial rakein;)

did u mean her??? lolzz....

yar i learnt how to post a pic..lolzzz...cheeers!!!

Back
Top Bottom