Pakistani Fashion

Zaheer Abbas, FPW4 2012
zaheer-abbas-collection-at-fpw-4-2012-01.jpg

zaheer-abbas-collection-at-fpw-4-2012-02.jpg

zaheer-abbas-collection-at-fpw-4-2012-03.jpg

zaheer-abbas-collection-at-fpw-4-2012-05.jpg

zaheer-abbas-collection-at-fpw-4-2012-06.jpg

zaheer-abbas-collection-at-fpw-4-2012-08.jpg

Thanks Shamk9 and Khanz you guys are doing an excellent job.

It shows that Pakistan has very vibrant and growing fashion industry, during a time when it is more popular to view it as a fanaticized and war-torn nation. Most often than not, when people think of Pakistan, pictures of bomb blast victims, dehumanized women and ruthless Taliban terrorists come to mind. At times, the media perpetually broadcasts a negative and one sided image of Pakistan as if the country as a whole is synonymous with corruption, violence and terrorism.

This thread shows the vivacious fashion scene that has been flourishing regardless of Pakistan’s national problems. The fact that Pakistani designers are able to create these mesmerizing designs shows that Pakistan is very much in touch with the world in terms of modernity and style.

Having said that, I'm not denying that we don’t have serious problems, we do have corruption, violence and terrorism that need to be seriously tackled and eradicated.

Cheers.

thx man im glad more people are seeing things that way

is not exposing body parts in the name of Fashion a sin in ISLAM? as per the sheria law should the organizers be stoned to death? and the participants given 40 lashes in the public?

sorry for posting this question, but I just saw a hate speach of one of the Imams from UK in YOUTUBE.

is not exposing body parts in the name of Fashion a sin in ISLAM? as per the sheria law should the organizers be stoned to death? and the participants given 40 lashes in the public?

sorry for posting this question, but I just saw a hate speach of one of the Imams from UK in YOUTUBE.
It is but not everyone is religious or a muslim. Do UK a favor and deport all the hate preaching imams before they turn England into KSA.

It is but not everyone is religious or a muslim. Do UK a favor and deport all the hate preaching imams before they turn England into KSA.
The problem with liberal socity like UK is that, they do not target the head, but the supporters.
every time these fools in the name of Islam brain wash some one, the brain washed ends up in a coffin, rather I would suggest to put both the head and the follower side by side to the succecive bullets.

So as you have now accepted, and you are a muslim, what kind of punishment would you suggest to these people who are ruining the rules set by your sheria. i hope you are also one of the people who are interested in the sheria laws being implemented world over

The problem with liberal socity like UK is that, they do not target the head, but the supporters.
every time these fools in the name of Islam brain wash some one, the brain washed ends up in a coffin, rather I would suggest to put both the head and the follower side by side to the succecive bullets.

So as you have now accepted, and you are a muslim, what kind of punishment would you suggest to these people who are ruining the rules set by your sheria. i hope you are also one of the people who are interested in the sheria laws being implemented world over
i made it very clear that im not a follower of any religion and instead of getting into long religious debates, i like to enjoy my life which won't last forever, heck i dont even know what sharia says. I have no interest in religion and discussing about it.

Nobody cares what some idiot British imam says people say music is haraam too but we all know pakistan is the dominant force in south asia when it comes to musical talent.Besides this is pakistan not the UK nobody has a problem with it's been quite mainstream and they have been happening in pakistan openly for years and everyone knows about them and don't mind.

I was lookin at all these nice women then.............BAM here comes this dude in the same clothes as them !

ishtiaq-afzal-khan-at-fpw-4-07.jpg

Taliban model I mean they have been known to dress as chicks before :lol:

Back
Top Bottom