What's new

Pakistani Fashion

OMG i haven't been on PDF in so long i'm sure this reached a million a long time back but better late than never guess i'll make a party post to celebrate 1 MILLION + VIEWS WOOOHOOO !!!! :victory::bunny::yahoo::chilli:
THX everyone ! :smokin:

OMG i haven't been on PDF in so long i'm sure this reached a million a long time back but better late than never guess i'll make a party post to celebrate 1 MILLION + VIEWS WOOOHOOO !!!! :victory::bunny::yahoo::chilli:
THX everyone ! :smokin:
Welcome back!!! yea, this thread crossed million + views a month ago, congrats :cheers:

thx to the support of all u guys I remember when i started this thread getting all sorts of comments and PMs from the mullah brigade now it's crossed well over a million mullahs eat your hearts out
MUAHAHAHA !!! :devil:

98ultu.jpg

Pakistani-Actress-Ayeza-Khan-Pictures012.jpg

SHAMK, mate, can you also open a fashion thread with approximate prices? I mean it would be amazing to know how much these cost?

SHAMK, mate, can you also open a fashion thread with approximate prices? I mean it would be amazing to know how much these cost?
I'm not sure about the prices but I can put the designer's names from now on so it would be easier for people to look them up on the internet and contact them about the prices.

I'm not sure about the prices but I can put the designer's names from now on so it would be easier for people to look them up on the internet and contact them about the prices.
Yeah do that. As some of the stuff posted by you and that khan dude is amazing. I mean, looks compatible-enough for wearing here, and I bet I'll save a fortune in seasonal bills!! :blink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom