What's new

Pakistani Fashion

images

images

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

images

images
images

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

images

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

images

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

images

images

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

images

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

images

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

images

images

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

images

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

images

images

images

to bhai log kaisee lagee meri choti si collection?????????

I can see this thread getting blocked so stick with the clothes, if u want to post pics of girls, there is a separate south Asian people thread

Once a stupid moderator i dont know who was he had blocked my id for the reasons i dont know ! he thought i have presented something vulgar but what i have seen in this thread is really outstanding in the islamic definition of vulgar things!! what a double standard! the thread survive only because of the good gentle title otherwise the stuff covers the things well
Wt did u expect before clicking on this? Women in full burqa walkIng down the ramp? Don't forget that every fashion shows are serious business, biggest industry in Pakistan is textile industry and fashion shows make that industry bigger and successful, :D

Back
Top Bottom