What's new

Pakistani Fashion

\
162402,xcitefun-imaan-ali-stone-age-8.jpg

Iman-Ali-Feet-486537.jpg

I don't want to sound freakish but does anyone else agree that Iman Ali has the prettiest feet in the whole wide world?

You're not freakish/stalkerish. I'm amazed at how gorgeous she is looking here. Simply breathtaking. She's simple yet so beautiful.

\
162402,xcitefun-imaan-ali-stone-age-8.jpg

Iman-Ali-Feet-486537.jpg

I don't want to sound freakish but does anyone else agree that Iman Ali has the prettiest feet in the whole wide world?

nah ur not freakish when i did a google search for many of these pics the came from a site called bollyfeet where they had indian and pakistani actress pics without shoes on lol no joke.....

dnt want to be a buzz kill... but some of these women r pretty ugly... dnt u agree khanz the great "tharkster"...lol :what:

dnt want to be a buzz kill... but some of these women r pretty ugly... dnt u agree khanz the great "tharkster"...lol :what:

Well yes i don't like all of them either but i don't wanna call them ugly coz some people like them as far but as I'm concerned only post the ones i like-the ones i think are attractive :)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to each their own others can post whoever they think is pretty since well it is indeed a "tharkster" thread or atleast it was originally now it's a mix of "tharkster" and "fashion" lol

Back
Top Bottom