What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Thanx KhanzG for the question, no unfortunately not!! but i assure you, you can count me in as one of the good humanbeings plzzz.......does that suffice? I find the models here really goodlooking and that's how i dropped into the forum.

Thanx KhanzG for the question, no unfortunately not!! but i assure you, you can count me in as one of the good humanbeings plzzz.......does that suffice? I find the models here really goodlooking and that's how i dropped into the forum.

hi thx alot for liking them no problem whether your pakistani or not your always welcome here i was just curious .I'm glad you found this forum and joined via this thread thats what i was thinking that coz all your posts are here.Your nice comments are much appreciated :tup::cheers:

Je suis persuadé que rose-marie est là pour piquer les designs pour sa p'tite boutique de vetements!

Tu trouve les mannequin pakistanaise jolie? C'est ce que croit mon patron aussi, mais je maintien que par rapport aux 'authentique' filles elles sont trop plastiaqes, maigres, bronzées, et avec une fausse 'attitude'. Je te conseil de venir voir les authentique, tu ne serais pas deçue!

Juste une remarque : one ne dit pas KhanzG ici, on n'est pas indien.

Je suis persuadé que rose-marie est là pour piquer les designs pour sa p'tite boutique de vetements!

Tu trouve les mannequin pakistanaise jolie? C'est ce que croit mon patron aussi, mais je maintien que par rapport aux 'authentique' filles elles sont trop plastiaqes, maigres, bronzées, et avec une fausse 'attitude'. Je te conseil de venir voir les authentique, tu ne serais pas deçue!

Juste une remarque : one ne dit pas KhanzG ici, on n'est pas indien.

Translation

I am convinced that Rose-marie is here to stitch designs for her p'tite boutique clothes!

You can find beautiful Pakistani model? That's what my boss thinks so, but I maintain that compared to 'real' girls are too plastiaqes, thin, tanned, and with a false attitude '. I'll see the council come true, you would not be disappointed!

Just a note: one does not say KhanzG here, it is not Indian

naa, she is fouzia, read her name from the source

No Zaki! I think Khanz asked me about the pics that i posted.
Khanz! Didn't you ask about this one?
0.jpg

Last edited:
No Zaki! I think Khanz asked me about the pics that i posted.
Khanz! Didn't you ask about this one?
0.jpg

is it? :undecided: oh well i didn't even see this pic before :lol:
nice, pretty, beautiful girl :smitten:

I find normal Pakistani girls are much much beautiful and innocent than these women. Artificial can not match the real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom