What's new

Pakistani Fashion

n609865943_65954_3854.jpg

hi
i don't know if this video has been shared already but it contains a lot of Pakistani actresses & models

Last edited by a moderator:
@T-Faz, Are these models outside or inside pakistan?

Inside, none of them are outside. Most of these phtoshoots are in cities such as Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.

This is pretty normal fare, all of these are well known models of Pak fashion industry.

Hope that helps.

P.S. a lot of these are Pakistani fashion magazine scans, there are many in Pak and I know people who work in this fashion industry. It employs lots of people and is one the best fashion industry in the muslim world and the region.

Also you can tell from the houses, the areas and the people that it is all Pakistan, especially karachi.

Last edited:
Inside, none of them are outside. Most of these phtoshoots are in cities such as Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.

This is pretty normal fare, all of these are well known models of Pak fashion industry.

Hope that helps.

P.S. a lot of these are Pakistani fashion magazine scans, there are many in Pak and I know people who work in this fashion industry. It employs lots of people and is one the best fashion industry in the muslim world and the region.

Thanks. The question came to my mind as the types of cloths they have worn was a good catalyst to create a furious and angry Mullah protest.

Thanks. The question came to my mind as the types of cloths was a good catalyst to create a furious and angry Mullah protest.

:lol:

No protest have been done against this, perhaps one reason is that our vast textile and fashion industry empolys many people and they are directly working for big fashion houses that they would not want to go against.

Also the models we usually have are from rich influential background, no one would dare say anything to them.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^

she's very pretty yaara. Actually she looks more Latin American than anything else. She looks Columbian.

Back
Top Bottom