What's new

Pakistani ex parliamentary said amaraicn embassidor himself said to him in his home that Imran khan is unacceptable

I'm interested to know the time frame

Is this specifically because of Imran Khan's stance on Russia-Ukraine

Or do they fear him overall, perhaps because he was making the people more socially and politically conscious, no drone bases, targetinf corruption which is useful for them to pay people off?

I'm interested to know the time frame

Is this specifically because of Imran Khan's stance on Russia-Ukraine

Or do they fear him overall, perhaps because he was making the people more socially and politically conscious, no drone bases, targetinf corruption which is useful for them to pay people off?

I think it was a combination of IK humiliating the Americans while they were withdrawing from Afghanistan coupled with attempt to realign Pakistan with a more neutral foreign policy and the Russia trip was probably the final straw.

That being said, the Pakistan military wanted to oust IK well before the Americans. It was the GHQ that forced the LHC to allow Nawaz Sharif to run away again to London for “treatment”.

The Americans are used to “yes man” Pakistani leaders who have no spine. They want obedient little slaves who do their bidding.

The funny thing is, the Americans don’t actually have that much power in Pakistan. It’s Pakistan’s own civilian politicians who don’t know how to be united internationally. Domestically yes you can squabble, but internationally you have to be united as one.

PMLN are too stupid to understand this simple concept. PPP knows this but they just choose not to do it which is even worse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom