What's new

Pakistani Diaspora Among the World's Largest

Must have touched a nerve. I see you're peddling your "inferiority complex" nonsense again. It gets really confusing with you guys. The other day I had Jihad telling me I had "superiority complex".

Inferiority complex is when, you have to show the other side, how well you are doing, this is apparent in almost every thread, and seems at it's strongest when Pakistani relations with China comes to the fore, regarding this thread Riazhaq - has a thread about diaspora it is not against india in the slightest, but the usual indian suspects flood it with their usual garbage.

Inferiority complex is when, you have to show the other side, how well you are doing, this is apparent in almost every thread, and seems at it's strongest when Pakistani relations with China comes to the fore, regarding this thread Riazhaq - has a thread about diaspora it is not against india in the slightest, but the usual indian suspects flood it with their usual garbage.

To find out whats garbage, I suggest you to read all your messages in this thread again. :lol:

Yea I buy that. Most often a superiority complex is a sign of an inferiority complex. You know like the english saying me thinks the lady doth complaineth too much

You better watch out for evil Bhartis, or even dare to cross over LOC first. They Indians dont show off online, we do the talking on the ground level.

LoL I dread to think what would have happened to india, if Pakistan was a similar size to you, and bhartis aren't evil - most of the ones you meet, don't inspire hatred, indifference is more likely.

popcorn.gif

Everyone has superiority complex. Some go on about their achievements, and some go on about their apparent "physical superiority". Monday night entertainment for me.:lol:

LoL I dread to think what would have happened to india, if Pakistan was a similar size to you, and bhartis aren't evil - most of the ones you meet, don't inspire hatred, indifference is more likely.

Oh well, just be happy that India hasnt got any bigger yet from last 20 years, well it has slightly, but could of been more. :)

Yea I buy that. Most often a superiority complex is a sign of an inferiority complex. You know like the english saying me thinks the lady doth complaineth too much

Exactly - most Pakistanis, don't feel the need to join and post on indian defense forums. But some of the indians on this forum - are here, day and night, with multiple id's. I was amazed about the indian obsession with us, when I saw this forum.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

popcorn.gif

Everyone has superiority complex. Some go on about their achievements, and some go on about their apparent "physical superiority". Monday night entertainment for me.:lol:

That you, Roy, looking good fella. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Oh well, just be happy that India hasnt got any bigger yet from last 20 years, well it has slightly, but could of been more. :)

I think we have handled india, quite well, considering how much bigger your country is - in terms of size, population, resources at independence.

Don't jump so high & tell me to whom Pakistanis will send money when their whole families are with them in foriegn lands unlike most Indians or Bangladeshis(no offense) whose one single member of family migrates to earn for their families living in their respective homelands, so it is obvious that their remits will be higher than that of Pakistan, plus not to mention the diaspora of India & Bangladesh is much higher than Pakistan's.

So, its like Pakistanis prefer to shift with their entire family,altogether?
I would personally like to keep my ties with my country intact,and would like my family to be a part of my culture.

well by my own experiance to few countries

i think indians are in every country of the world except Pakistan

you can find indians in any country on earth

According to the govt. of India's official statement Indians are living in each and every country of the world except pakistan and north korea.

But these are only official and legal status. :whistle:

India population is 7 times of Pakistan. But Diaspora is only 4.25. Hence, Pakistanis are much more desperate to leave their country. Almost 75% more than India. :)

Also, India tops this list with remittances of $55 billion compare with Pakistan 9.4 Billion $ (if article is true). Diaspora wise 4.25. So, India is earning more and sending more money by 40%. :)

I've already mentioned the reason why India's remits are so high, it is because most Indians in US lives single with a family to feed in India, it is obvious that they will send money to their family to feed them. On the other hand 95% Pakistanis in foriegn lands are with their entire family so they will send money to whom?

The indians on this forum, cannot but help show their inferiority complex, I think it goes back to the passiveness of the average indian, I have had to - on a number of occasions to stop some indian getting his head kicked in, from the local tough's = in Australia, the UK - especially, and what the local thugs say, indians will never fight back, it is the rabbit trapped in the headlights.

That is why - they come on this forum and act tough, because face to face - they would never have the guts to say what they say on this forum. Another cool thread ruined by the infestation of inferiority ridden indians.

Are you co.ck sure of that?

Why the anger, old chap?

Check the thread title.

Gassing without knowledge whoever started it.

Why start a fool thread that you have to lament thereafter?

And then you cry a river!

Who are you fooling?

Check the percentage of population before you go bonkers!

Pakistan is a postage stamp compared to India.

Check what are the type we sent abroad with that of Pakistan!

Our chaps are leading the places they go to. In other words, influencing those nations and not mere labour class!

Since you are statistic man, check the richest of India abroad compared to Pakistan!!

In US most Pakistanis are with H1B visa or immigrant visa, unlike Indians working in restaurants, motels, bars or driving cabs. Every one knows this so it is no need to make yourself look like a......................

Thats because of their media and Americans in general are very gullible people, they believe everything what their media tells them. No wonder Israel and India are loved by Americans, these countries have problems with Muslims. Or maybe they love india because you people serve them donuts every morning and American fat people love donuts. And yes we are with Iran, a country much more developed and rich than India despite being under sanctions by western powers.

Why dont you ever hear Pakistanis in the UK and Saudi Arabia say they are indians. Real Pakistanis from the soil of Pakistan would never say they are indian, thats the biggest insult to us.

Oh if indians are doing so good why does everyone in America make jokes about indians saying they are gas station workers, dunkin donuts workers, seven eleven workers from their media to their politicians all make jokes about you indians so why the hell would we want to be associated with you people. You indians are a big joke wherever you go.

I swear on my religion, that i never ever introduce myself as an Indian, i would die rather than call myself Indians. I introduce myself proudly as a citizen of one of the greatest nation in this world, Pakistan.

I swear on my religion, that i never ever introduce myself as an Indian, i would die rather than call myself Indians. I introduce myself proudly as a citizen of one of the greatest nation in this world, Pakistan.

Fantastic!

Great going!

In US most Pakistanis are with H1B visa or immigrant visa, unlike Indians working in restaurants, motels, bars or driving cabs. Every one knows this so it is no need to make yourself look like a......................

I doubt that, I am yet to meet a person from Pakistan with H1b. But every time I return from airport cab driver is Pakistani.
and also if I want buy chicken, the helper in the store is again pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom