What's new

Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

He won't come even Sachin sponsor him. :lol:

But yeah, good friend. Among first ones from Pakistan who became my friend.

Yeah, he's quite a stubborn. He won't go for this series at least.

C'mon, thora ceremonial approval he de detta!:D

those whom bashing on pakistan are ignorants . PIA has daily flight to india from islamabad lahore karachi to delhi mumbay . its mean daily hundreds travel via PIA to india but if few houndreds go for sports india has pain ?:tdown: :tdown:

those whom bashing on pakistan are ignorants . PIA has daily flight to india from islamabad lahore karachi to delhi mumbay . its mean daily hundreds travel via PIA to india but if few houndreds go for sports india has pain ?:tdown: :tdown:

And then they say they are going to make visa policy lenient! Irony!

Yeah, he's quite a stubborn. He won't go for this series at least.

C'mon, thora ceremonial approval he de detta!:D
Bhai hum to hamesha bottle aur pure apple juice lekar baithe rehte hain. Kambakhat aata hi nahin. :D

Akele hi peeni padti hai.

Bhai hum to hamesha bottle aur pure apple juice lekar baithe rehte hain. Kambakhat aata hi nahin. :D

Koi pata nahi app bhi koi condition laga loo! :cry:

:undecided::undecided::undecided: sharam ker :cheers:

And then they say they are going to make visa policy lenient! Irony!

all is joke just point score just daily check PIA flight status while they bashing us our green flag wave in indian sky that time :lol:

:undecided::undecided::undecided: sharam ker :cheers:

all is joke just point score just daily check PIA flight status while they bashing us our green flag wave in indian sky that time :lol:

I am disappointed, big time.

If they don't want to play why don't they get straight officially? Now I am counting on Indians to force authorities to call off the schedule for I have no faith left in shameless PCB and GoP.

Krait yara, can I anticipate the favour?

but who will gauranttee their lives, though Bal thakrey is in hospital but what about other millions of Bal Thakray.....

Apart from your trolling intention....You should not really worry about Bal thakrey....I mean he has influence in Mumabi...but i really doubt he might have even thought that they will attack cricketer like it has happened in Pakistan with Sri Lanka Cricketer.....

Well my prob is opposite- i can find indian sponsors very easily but i am not able to come to india- :lol:-

I am disappointed, big time.

If they don't want to play why don't they get straight officially? Now I am counting on Indians to force authorities to call off the schedule for I have no faith left in shameless PCB and GoP.

Krait yara, can I anticipate the favour?
Sure buddy. Anytime. Tu to sada dost hai, Cricket ke kiye hi aa jaa.....saath dekhenge. :cheers:

I like how they hyped up Wold Cup Seminal.

''Mohali main chiray ga jang ka maydaan, aik taraf Hindustan to doosri taraf Pakistan''. :D

Back
Top Bottom