What's new

Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

Sure buddy. Anytime. Tu to sada dost hai, Cricket ke kiye hi aa jaa.....saath dekhenge. :cheers:

You didn't get... Anyway, thank you very much, I really appreciate..

Would love to visit India but not for this series..

Ssaf saaf bol k tu ker day ga- :lol:-
:lol:
Abre kitno ko sponsor karun. :undecided:
You didn't get... Anyway, thank you very much, I really appreciate..

Would love to visit India but not for this series..
I got the point of forcing Indian authorities. Seriously speaking, many Indians miss Indo-Pak series. :D

I got the point of forcing Indian authorities. Seriously speaking, many Indians miss Indo-Pak series. :D

Sorry my bad then.. Yeah, mother of all series/matches.

Unfortunately things aren't progressing for lovers.

those whom bashing on pakistan are ignorants . PIA has daily flight to india from islamabad lahore karachi to delhi mumbay . its mean daily hundreds travel via PIA to india but if few houndreds go for sports india has pain ?:tdown: :tdown:

No, it means that people coming in on normal visas do not vanish as frequently as did people coming in for watching the series last time. So they want to screen only those coming in for the game.

Those who are questioning this move..can you explain where did those Pakistanis disappear earlier in India? Keeping that in mind,a good move,else many would just apply and come to India and disappear for a better life!:cheesy:

Those who are questioning this move..can you explain where did those Pakistanis disappear earlier in India? Keeping that in mind,a good move,else many would just apply and come to India and disappear for a better life!:cheesy:

I don't mind if someone is seeking a better life, but I fear many of those missing persons may be involved in anti India activities.

Back
Top Bottom