What's new

Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

Can anybody enlighten me about disappeared Pakistanis? Why they come and never go back? And what will we do if some rogues come here and never go back for some rogue reasons

but this news come because PCB and pak gov want to play with india . if they were not begging and playing how india shot this news? we are not dying to play with anyone this time .

O sir g cool down:rofl: theek hi keh rae hen aap lekin bechari qom ka faisla to ni hai na bhugtna to unhain prrta hai:cry:

if you are respecting UN that much then why should'nt resolve kashmir issue according to UN resolution....

The resolution asked for Pakistan to vacate the parts it was occupying. Did you do that? Any intentions?

I love these ignorant idiots who pick up a phrase here, a phrase there and build monumental cases around that.

aap apna Anaconda roop dikha do, fir dekhna :lol:
Abe species change karne ki technology nahin hai mere paas. Thoda to rational idea de.

Jehreele words bhejne padenge.

Can anybody enlighten me about disappeared Pakistanis? Why they come and never go back? And what will we do if some rogues come here and never go back for some rogue reasons

Poor policing, in an epitome..

Kinda westernised attitude!

Surveillance enhancement alone would serve the cause better than imposing unfulfillable conditions.

my dear bro we hold nadra cards they can collect our data 100% secured way from our computerised passports and ID cards which even indians don't have .they want to insult us simply . if it was any other country they may play with india as cancel trip at final moment . but its PPP's pakistan

Kyun kya hua ? Kambakhat meri to hamesha band hi bajti hai in projects main. Saala itni mehnat karo aur reviewer 1 saal le leta hai. :hitwall:

Woh to thik hai lekin frustration nikal neka tareeka Imaran Sahibse sikh lo, tumhe bhi medal of honor milega aur humen ban:rofl:

they love indian women very much

my dear bro we hold nadra cards they can collect our data 100% secured way from our computerised passports and ID cards which even indians don't have .they want to insult us simply . if it was any other country they may play with india as cancel trip at final moment . but its PPP's pakistan

Yeah, I agree, GoP must call off this tour..

Call off the tour. Who the hell wants to go to India.

Indians don't have manners.

Just set a match with Afghanistan instead.

Back
Top Bottom