What's new

Pakistani cricket fans must have an Indian sponsor to get visa

I don't get what the Pakistanis are chirping about. The OP has flagged the principal issue in the article itself;

Once bitten, twice shy. Too bad if the Pakistanis don't like it.

they might have been killed or kidnapped,who knows considering your past record like Samjhota express incident...

or you simply can call it the incompetence of your intelligence agencies...

they might have been killed or kidnapped,who knows considering your past record like Samjhota express incident...

exactly for the own safety of the paksitanis we need an indian to sponsor so that someone becomes answerable in case they are kidnaped.

CLose thread

Have it your way then. India is a big bad place and Pakistanis should stay out for all intents and purposes. In fact, the Pakistani Cricket team should promptly cancel the tour in light of such discrimination.

Do you think we give a f*ck either way? :enjoy:

Have it your way then. India is a big bad place and Pakistanis should stay out for all intents and purposes. In fact, the Pakistani Cricket team should promptly cancel the tour in light of such discrimination.

Do you think we give a f*ck either way? :enjoy:

LOllllllllll Pls itna bhi unka dil maat todo ...........They think they are the most imp ppl for us and we care a lot if they don't come ..
Abhi kisiko Neend se Jaaga kar Seedhe Aina Dikhana .....Aachi baat nahi.....

Person might get scared..IS liye Zara Araam se

hahahaha....little people with narrow minds,thats all i can say:yu:

bheek mang mang ker india se khelo gay to yehi injaam ho ga . thanks india for show them auqaat .
Are yaar aise words to Indians bhi use nahin karte. :D

Are tumne bataya nahin, woh kaam kiya daaru ke saath.

Are yaar aise words to Indians bhi use nahin karte. :D

Are tumne bataya nahin, woh kaam kiya daaru ke saath.
mery bhai indian sponsor :lol: dunya ka aant ho gya hai bus or kya :meeting: india main 60 crorre logoon ko pata bhi nhi sponsor kya hota hai or ye kesy kam kerta hai .:enjoy: is se bari be izati pakistaniyoon ki or kya ho gee? :cheers:

Just change Pakistani cricket fans with Yatri from India and then see the reaction.......The ethics police of India will be all over pdf.

These cheap people have managed to do wonders for you in '71 :lol:

Cross border terrorism....yeah we know your specialty.

Imran bhai apko match dekhna hai kya, i will become "local sponsor" for u, actually i m offering this to all Pakistani PDF friends :lol:

nhi thanks hum izzat se bulay gaay thy tumhari suzuki maruati company ki traf se 5 days visit ke liye us per bhi na gaay is trah ****** ho ker kesy ja sakty hain ?

Back
Top Bottom