What's new

Pakistani court acquits model's killer on parents' pardon

the same ISLAMIC law saved the life of Raymond Davis.
she chose this life despite knowing the risks and paid for it.

If Faiz Ahmed Faiz and his comrades had succeeded in establishing Communist governance in Pakistan in 1951 you would have paid for choosing your life as a misinformed and misguided Tableegh Jamaati. :)

If Faiz Ahmed Faiz and his comrades had succeeded in establishing Communist governance in Pakistan in 1951 you would have paid for choosing your life as a misinformed and misguided Tableegh Jamaati. :)
What an amazing brain fart mate. How did u figured it out that i belong to tableeghi jamaat. U must be a soviet spy :sarcastic:

What an amazing brain fart mate. How did u figured it out that i belong to tableeghi jamaat. U must be a soviet spy :sarcastic:

Didn't you once ask a Pakistan-origin member to take time off to do a TJ 40-day chilla which you claimed would bring good in his life ? So you are either in TJ or were or support it.

Weak justice system with so many loopholes and the clever ones continue to exploit those loopholes. The country has gone to dogs because there is no justice system.

Didn't you once ask a Pakistan-origin member to take time off to do a TJ 40-day chilla which you claimed would bring good in his life ? So you are either in TJ or were or support it.
Mate i have no idea what u r talking about. I think u have mistaken me for someone else. I assure u i m not related to TJ.

Back
Top Bottom