What's new

Pakistani corner

Aap ne sawal kuch seekhne k liye poocha tha Na... Ya mazay Lene k liye .... :D

However, as far as I can understand the estimated guess work,

Almost 90 minutes in clean sheet configuration, on sea level.
And in weapons load + 3 drop tanks mode ? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjj :P

Ah! Iam feeling so much relieved now SB halka halka ho gea shukriaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :enjoy:

Esa Na hu k neem Hakeem khatra e jaan Wala scene hu jaye.... Meri calculation ghalat hu Sakti ha..... :sick:

Pata Chalay mere Chalay ma ye timing dehan ma rakhna kar aap hawa baazi Karne nikal parhain....

Check my last post....

Dr lagta hain :P asked it a while ago couldn't bear the intensity of the answer :D
Teno ki masla ay jinii dyr marzi udayy :(

Lol...... Te uno das deyi jay ma Zara Kashmir walay pasay jana ha te soch rehyan wapsi te reserve lagay ga ya nai...:P

Lol...... Te uno das deyi jay ma Zara Kashmir walay pasay jana ha te soch rehyan wapsi te reserve lagay ga ya nai...:P

How about my buddy @DayDreamerz coming to my rescue at 45000 feet above :D

ya jahaz Ko pootha lamay pa k phr kick :P

@The Sandman poothay sy yad ay

That goon jujja but who thrashed that shemale for not giving him extortion money, he was being interviewed in the thana , the anchor asked him what's his real name , jajja told him, aijaz . Then the anchor further asked him why you are called jajja by folks?

He replied ,Vo bs pootha Nam dal DEA hain mera :rofl:

How about my buddy @DayDreamerz coming to my rescue at 45000 feet above :D

ya jahaz Ko pootha lamay pa k phr kick :P

He is a real torture type thing... His posts are enough for one to bang the head with wall..... Ya fir Banda et he mar de apne sar te...

That goon jujja but who thrashed that shemale for not giving him extortion money, he was being interviewed in the thana , the anchor asked him what's his real name , jajja told him, aijaz . Then the anchor further asked him why you are called jajja by folks?

He replied ,Vo bs pootha Nam dal DEA hain mera :rofl:

That jajja must be treated the way he did so....
However, the name thing is common in interior or rural areas...

542402ea13c54.jpg

A group of British, Muslim and Hindu female students at a school in Karachi in 1910: Till the creation of Pakistan in 1947, about 50 per cent of the population of the city was Hindu, approximately 40 per cent was Muslim, and the rest was Christian (both British and local), Zoroastrian, Buddhist and (some) Jews.

Back
Top Bottom