What's new

Pakistani corner

94f0faf35add424006a733b3a954f150.jpg

hahaha, nai nai yar :-)

i was surprised at myself, i dont know what came over me that i wrote about that :-)
phr thkmjhe waqai laga ke ap bura maan gye :P
wese don't you think ke we should move on now? ye traditions ab puraane hogye hain ab goron ko dekhlo training mein bhi itna dimaag lga te hain apne soldiers ready krne ke liye i want to know ke as an ex-army men what is your opinion on this. :agree:

phr thkmjhe waqai laga ke ap bura maan gye :P
wese don't you think ke we should move on now? ye traditions ab puraane hogye hain ab goron ko dekhlo training mein bhi itna dimaag lga te hain apne soldiers ready krne ke liye i want to know ke as an ex-army men what is your opinion on this. :agree:
Army has lots of traditions...there was a thread about it too.

There are many traditions in cadet life, like Golden night, cold baths etc, but these are between cadets, senior or juniors, between course mates even etc.
As an officer nature of traditions change and their nature turns towards respect, welcoming etc.

Traditions enhance discipline, spirit, mate ship/comrade ship, respect and mostly create an inseparable bond. Actually its got to do with psyche of a cadet or an officer. when a cadet enters PMA, his personality is broken down and then its created the way Army wants it. He is moulded in a way that he can easily fit in the uniformed life and is ready to take on the impossible even.

Traditions dont coincide with training, its true that both are not separable at times, but having traditions doesnt mean there will be shortcomings in training. Traditions are fun also, they allow cadets (juniors and seniors) to come closer or officers (new and old, young and old) to come closer to each other. There could be traditions in a small thing like meals which later become out going dinners/ welcoming dinners/ bara khana etc etc.

Army has lots of traditions...there was a thread about it too.

There are many traditions in cadet life, like Golden night, cold baths etc, but these are between cadets, senior or juniors, between course mates even etc.
As an officer nature of traditions change and their nature turns towards respect, welcoming etc.

Traditions enhance discipline, spirit, mate ship/comrade ship, respect and mostly create an inseparable bond. Actually its got to do with psyche of a cadet or an officer. when a cadet enters PMA, his personality is broken down and then its created the way Army wants it. He is moulded in a way that he can easily fit in the uniformed life and is ready to take on the impossible even.

Traditions dont coincide with training, its true that both are not separable at times, but having traditions doesnt mean there will be shortcomings in training. Traditions are fun also, they allow cadets (juniors and seniors) to come closer or officers (new and old, young and old) to come closer to each other. There could be traditions in a small thing like meals which later become out going dinners/ welcoming dinners/ bara khana etc etc.
Hmm maybe you're right traditions are an important part of training in army
lekin phr bhi i will say ke ye maarne waala tradition is just too much imo

The "Muk-Muka" and "Ye bari teri or phir Meri" siyasat.

ALLAH may keep us safe. Ameen.

Cy6BtRWWEAAttBN.jpg:large

Allah Pakistan ko in zalimoon sey bachaey...

Ameen par Bhai Jan, es kom ka b ALLAH he hafiz ha... look at the support and those mentally frozen people. The most internal threat, one among others but as a priority, to wake up the people. You know what I mean. Bhutto died even his family but still if you ask someone from Interior Sindh "Vote Butto Jo Aa". None of them knows what really happening.

Back
Top Bottom