What's new

Pakistani corner

I am witnessing this, as i am in Gilgit these days. This is really a positive sign, however, they people coming from cities are destroying the environment by throwing away garbage and litter.
So now Gilgit will look like Murree :-\\

3060581219_09c77a6859_b.jpg

Unique And Tasty Delicacies Of Pakistan – Care To Try?

Like any other country in the world, Pakistan also has its share of unique delicacies that many might not consider eating. You would be amazed at just how popular these dishes are in the Pakistan.

Many of these dishes are popular during Eid ul Adha but can found during regularly days too. Pakistanis do not like anything to go to waste and to ensure this, we cook everything. From lungs to the liver, Pakistanis even ensure kapooray don’t go to waste. What are kapooray, well why don’t you have a look see, to find out just what they are. I sure didn’t know.

A few uniquely acquired delicacies of Pakistan, can we entice you to try one?

1. Siri Paye – boiled cow, goat or lamb feet and parts of the head – a traditional dish that is enjoyed by many all over Pakistan

KFoods
2. Maghaz or brains – usually cow, goat or lamb brains – looks like minced meat and is an acquired taste

Ayesha Haq
3. Kaleji or liver – it can be made on a tawa or as a salaan and is very popular during Eid

Pakistaan
4. Zuban – a popular dish made with beef or goat tongue and spinach – roast, grill or use it in a salaan. The options are endless.

Exile Kiss
5. Kat-a-Kat – originally from Karachi it is a mixture of tongue, liver, heart, kidney and lungs

Super Meal
6. Sheep Testicles Kebabs – also known as Kapooray – roast them or grill and skewer them, a delicacy that is popular among Pashtuns

Food GPS
7. Ojhri – another interesting dish found in Karachi. Ojhri is the intestines and lining of the stomach that is cooked with parts of meat

Miansari66
Have you tried any of these dishes and if so? How was your experience?

Seems so.
Yaqeen kr yar in logu m koi sense nhe. jitne bari gadi m atay hn utna metally sick hn..
Shayad inko lagta hay unki housing society ki tarah hi khalai makhlok safai karney aye gi

Yaar this is one reason why i like deserts no frikin spoilt brats litter there (▼へ▼メ)
Allah nay jo diya hay usko bhi kachra kar do pehley hi 90% forest cover tabah kar diya ham ney

Shayad inko lagta hay unki housing society ki tarah hi khalai makhlok safai karney aye gi

Yaar this is one reason why i like deserts no frikin spoilt brats litter there (▼へ▼メ)
Allah nay jo diya hay usko bhi kachra kar do pehley hi 90% forest cover tabah kar diya ham ney
You are damn right bro. Allah inko hidayat dy

Hi friends , I want to ask a very important and very urgent question , I have not find any option to ask a question so thats why I am asking here. My brother is in pak army serving as a soldier (bps 5) since 3,4 years. But he wants to quit the job since he find no growth opportunities . I don't know what is the criteria in pak army and what are the growth opportunities for lower grade employees but I have advised him to leave the job and get admission in university to atleast get graduation degree and then he can get job in private sector as well as he can aply in army again as a short service commission officer.Now the problem is that he says that it is difficult to leave the army and he will be punished for an year or more in jail for leaving the arrmy and if he quits without informing then they will ask police to arrest him. I don't know what the army law says about this this is what my brother said to me. So I just want to get an advise that how he can quit his job so that in future he has an option to again join army as a short service commission officer or in some other course in pak army.Thanks

@sad you can post your questions here
ok thanks

Hi friends , I want to ask a very important and very urgent question , I have not find any option to ask a question so thats why I am asking here. My brother is in pak army serving as a soldier (bps 5) since 3,4 years. But he wants to quit the job since he find no growth opportunities . I don't know what is the criteria in pak army and what are the growth opportunities for lower grade employees but I have advised him to leave the job and get admission in university to atleast get graduation degree and then he can get job in private sector as well as he can aply in army again as a short service commission officer.Now the problem is that he says that it is difficult to leave the army and he will be punished for an year or more in jail for leaving the arrmy and if he quits without informing then they will ask police to arrest him. I don't know what the army law says about this this is what my brother said to me. So I just want to get an advise that how he can quit his job so that in future he has an option to again join army as a short service commission officer or in some other course in pak army.Thanks

ok thanks
Hmmm @Irfan Baloch @Manticore @Arsalan

mery muu pani araha hy khana dekh kar :D

Unique And Tasty Delicacies Of Pakistan – Care To Try?

Like any other country in the world, Pakistan also has its share of unique delicacies that many might not consider eating. You would be amazed at just how popular these dishes are in the Pakistan.

Many of these dishes are popular during Eid ul Adha but can found during regularly days too. Pakistanis do not like anything to go to waste and to ensure this, we cook everything. From lungs to the liver, Pakistanis even ensure kapooray don’t go to waste. What are kapooray, well why don’t you have a look see, to find out just what they are. I sure didn’t know.

A few uniquely acquired delicacies of Pakistan, can we entice you to try one?

1. Siri Paye – boiled cow, goat or lamb feet and parts of the head – a traditional dish that is enjoyed by many all over Pakistan

KFoods
2. Maghaz or brains – usually cow, goat or lamb brains – looks like minced meat and is an acquired taste

Ayesha Haq
3. Kaleji or liver – it can be made on a tawa or as a salaan and is very popular during Eid

Pakistaan
4. Zuban – a popular dish made with beef or goat tongue and spinach – roast, grill or use it in a salaan. The options are endless.

Exile Kiss
5. Kat-a-Kat – originally from Karachi it is a mixture of tongue, liver, heart, kidney and lungs

Super Meal
6. Sheep Testicles Kebabs – also known as Kapooray – roast them or grill and skewer them, a delicacy that is popular among Pashtuns

Food GPS
7. Ojhri – another interesting dish found in Karachi. Ojhri is the intestines and lining of the stomach that is cooked with parts of meat

Miansari66
Have you tried any of these dishes and if so? How was your experience?

kia ap ye sary food bana sakty ho ..?

kisi ny nachos khaya hy ..?
ye recipes hy is ki !
Nachos-1.jpg

Ingredients

• Mutton: 1/2 kg
  • Oil: 4 tbsp
  • National Ginger Paste: 1 tsp
  • National Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
  • Salt: Up to your taste
  • Yogurt: 1 cup
  • National Red Chili Powder: 1 tsp
  • National White Quorma Masala: 2 tbsp
  • Chopped Tomato: 1
  • Chopped Onion: 1
  • Water: 1 1/2 cup
  • Naan: 1
  • Coriander: 1 cup
  • Mint Leaves: 1/2 cup
  • Green Chili: 4-5
  • Garlic: 2 piece
Method
Add the mutton in a wok.

Add oil, National Ginger Paste, National Garlic Paste, salt up to your taste, yogurt, National Chili Powder, National White Quorma Masala, chopped tomato, chopped onion and water. Let it cook and keep it aside.

Cut naan into small pieces and fry the pieces.

Add yogurt, coriander, mint leaves, green chili and garlic in a blender. Blend these well.

Pour the mixture on fried naan. Pour the previously prepared gravy. Put remaining naan pieces on top.

Top it with another layer.

https://www.madeeasy.com.pk/nachos-recipe/

mery muu pani araha hy khana dekh kar :D

kia ap ye sary food bana sakty ho ..?

kisi ny nachos khaya hy ..?
ye recipes hy is ki !
Nachos-1.jpg

Ingredients

• Mutton: 1/2 kg
  • Oil: 4 tbsp
  • National Ginger Paste: 1 tsp
  • National Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
  • Salt: Up to your taste
  • Yogurt: 1 cup
  • National Red Chili Powder: 1 tsp
  • National White Quorma Masala: 2 tbsp
  • Chopped Tomato: 1
  • Chopped Onion: 1
  • Water: 1 1/2 cup
  • Naan: 1
  • Coriander: 1 cup
  • Mint Leaves: 1/2 cup
  • Green Chili: 4-5
  • Garlic: 2 piece
Method
Add the mutton in a wok.

Add oil, National Ginger Paste, National Garlic Paste, salt up to your taste, yogurt, National Chili Powder, National White Quorma Masala, chopped tomato, chopped onion and water. Let it cook and keep it aside.

Cut naan into small pieces and fry the pieces.

Add yogurt, coriander, mint leaves, green chili and garlic in a blender. Blend these well.

Pour the mixture on fried naan. Pour the previously prepared gravy. Put remaining naan pieces on top.

Top it with another layer.

https://www.madeeasy.com.pk/nachos-recipe/
How bout roasted sparrows yum :D
1505570d1416515237-today-you-ate-imageuploadedbypw-forums1416515138.877409.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom