What's new

Pakistani corner

@Armstrong so I noticed you haven't posted since I said there are pics of me bum on my Tumblr.

Coincidence?

I think so:P.

When you've got an assignment due, an exam and a presentation the same week you find it very hard to take out the time to look at the pictures of a purple haired beauty's bum ! :tongue:

No matter how cute she is and no matter how much you try to overlook the nose ring that makes her look like a purple haired orc ! :whistle:

latest

When you've got an assignment due, an exam and a presentation the same week you find it very hard to take out the time to look at the pictures of a purple haired beauty's bum ! :tongue:

:o:There's always time for bums!

Armstrong, I thought you told me we should post photos of ourselves here:what:? You're very... uh, green:tongue:.

*sigh again*

If only you where a troll instead of a stinky green orc:wub:.

tumblr_mookdzvxWb1snbskwo1_1280.gif

I thought they fixed it: http://www.dawn.com/news/1252451/pa...ble-material-from-textbooks-ambassador-jilani

Here is the 1st para: WASHINGTON: Pakistan has been steadily reforming its education system and has also removed a number of offensive references from its textbooks, Ambassador Jalil Abbas Jilani said in his reply to a US report about objectionable material in Pakistani textbooks.

Followed by:
While reviewing the report “Teaching Intolerance in Pakistan”, Ambassador Jilani noted that the report by the US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) was a follow-up to an earlier study.

“Using that study as a baseline, the report concludes that majority of examples of religious intolerance found in 2011 textbooks had been removed. This conclusion drawn in the report clearly indicates that there is work in progress,” he said. “I consider this an incremental but positive change,” added the ambassador. “Teaching intolerance in Pakistan”, was released at the National Press Club in Washington on Wednesday afternoon. It urged Pakistan to reconsider its education policy and stop teaching material that creates hatred.

Someone was getting an itch to post this report AFTER they revised just to over ride or even suppress the "fix"?

Armstrong, I've been having problems with my account since I logged off early today. Argh!!

Just look at the avatar if you're having troubles figuring out who I am. Sorry for the inconvenience:partay:.

Armstrong, I've been having problems with my account since I logged off early today. Argh!!

Just look at the avatar if you're having troubles figuring out who I am. Sorry for the inconvenience:partay:.

Ahh so you've gone with the white haired look; much better....much...much better ! :tongue:

Give @Armstrong your password of your other account and see if he can log in :angel:

Right, I'm dumb but not that dumb:o:. Next thing I know @Armstrong will want to borrow my dresses too and prance around downtown Olso pretending to be a pretty Norwegian girl.

Ahh so you've gone with the white haired look; much better....much...much better ! :tongue:

Maddy once tried the white hair look and it was actually kind of cute.

3b602726.jpg

Of course I had to listen to her complain about how much time it took to bleach new roots white, even when blondes their starting color.

I'd look like an old lady with white hair though:wacko:.

Last edited:
Right, I'm dumb but that that dumb:o:. Next thing I know @Armstrong will want to borrow my dresses too and prance around downtown Olso pretending to be a pretty Norwegian girl.

You will tell me your password and give me your dresses ! :lol:

11_incredible_psychological_tricks_to-23672156aa5de15ffe16d5b5dd998f19

Maddy once tried the white hair look and it was actually kind of cute.

3b602726.jpg

Of course I had to listen to her complain about how much time it took to bleach new roots white, even when blondes their starting color.

I'd look like an old lady with white hair though:wacko:.

Try going Jet Black then ! :o:

The dresses I can understand, you'd look stunning, but my password too:o:. Now how's that going to make you look pretty:what:?

What you're not supposed to argue ! :o:

Guess my Jedi mind trick didn't work out after all ! :(

What if I'm not the Chosen One who will bring balance to the Force ! :cry:

What is my purpose in life then...? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom