What's new

Pakistani corner

Not choices but desires

Arguable...

But there is a reason i used choices. You may desire anything, doesn’t mean you will endup having it and then suffer woth it. I desire neelum munir ... does it effect my daily routine and life decisions ? No...

But the choice i made, decide what would i hold and what will hold me. I made a choice some 12-13 months ago. And now i have to serve it for 2 years...

Arguable...

But there is a reason i used choices. You may desire anything, doesn’t mean you will endup having it and then suffer woth it. I desire neelum munir ... does it effect my daily routine and life decisions ? No...

But the choice i made, decide what would i hold and what will hold me. I made a choice some 12-13 months ago. And now i have to serve it for 2 years...
Choices are many that are available to you act on those that are in-line with your desires

We all are slaves of our choices... : RealNapster

Comments , @Moonlight , @Zibago , @Well.wisher

ہم سب اپنی پسند کے نوکر ہیں

Slavery in any form is disturbing for your emotions, health, and social life. But choosing something for yourself doesn’t make you slave, in my opinion.
Desires do!!!

When someone else choose something for you that turn out to be something that contradicts your personality, it’s a problem. But if your choice isn’t good enough in whatever shape it is, it doesn’t bother you much knowing at least it was imposed on me.

But choosing something for yourself doesn’t make you slave, in my opinion.

Slave not in general, but of your choice. Btw the word “slave” is supposed to show you the extreme committment it requires and the extreme effects it exposes you to.

@Proudpakistaniguy
As i said,,,if we lose,,it will be just bad luck n it seems sarfraz also understood it n betted on rain by willing to bat second despite knowing that pakistan has poor batsmen,,,,rain did come but it came little too late.no rescue ,,no luck

@Proudpakistaniguy
As i said,,,if we lose,,it will be just bad luck n it seems sarfraz also understood it n betted on rain by willing to bat second despite knowing that pakistan has poor batsmen,,,,rain did come but it came little too late.no rescue ,,no luck
Again its not luck. Rain cannot save you if you lose 6 quick wickets.. India got win because they have played better cricket especially Rohit ..congrats

A slave doesn't get to make choices. Oxymoron.

Having the ability to chose is one of the privileges of a free thinking being.

You are a slave, you dont get to choose.
You choose something that turn you to a slave.

You are a slave, you dont get to choose.
You choose something that turn you to a slave.

Well if you chose something and that something enslaves you ...... then you are a coward actually.

Having the freedom to chose is divine gift, correcting your wrong choices is wisdom. It is contrary to human nature to remain stagnant and stuck. Anything stagnant and stationary is hell.

Back
Top Bottom