What's new

Pakistani corner

4 out and I am nervous.
Ya they lost....

We all are slaves of our choices... : RealNapster

Comments , @Moonlight , @Zibago , @Well.wisher
*choices dont enslave us, our desires do.
Life is like an ocean where a drop of rain symbolizes you. The waves you create after hitting the ocean is desire. We ride those until they fade away......

Ok, my best wishes for your exam.
Wut abt me? I'm fuked too lmao

Ya they lost....

*choices dont enslave us, our desires do.
Life is like an ocean where a drop of rain symbolizes you. The waves you create after hitting the ocean is desire. We ride those until they fade away......

Wut abt me? I'm fuked too lmao

U r a student too ? What do y ou study ?

choices dont enslave us, our desires do.

“Your desires” are broad, effect but hard to calculate.
“Your choices” out of that whole ocean of options and desires, is a narrow down area.

“Your desires” are broad, effect but hard to calculate.
“Your choices” out of that whole ocean of options and desires, is a narrow down area.
Meh, desires > choices

U r a student too ? What do y ou study ?
If I tell I would have too.....

No one but it is you yourself who brings harm upon you. Ain't that so true mayray meethay meethay musalman bai. :P
Preach Lmao
My worst enemy is procrastinating

سڑک سے ھٹ کر۔جگہیں دیکھنے کی کوشش کریں ۔ پاکستان آپکے تصور سے بھی زیادہ حسین ھے ۔ صرف اتنا خیال رکھیں کہ ماحول کو صاف ستھرا رکھیں

زھوک ویلی اسکردو

Zahook Valley, Skardu

65200668_2641094705935997_1846968681834217472_o.jpg

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan looks like I have been banned from that Xinjiang thread without any plausible reason.

Worse things have been said about me from some Chinese and even Pakistani members but they haven't been banned or thread banned.

The mods here have started to take sides already I guess. Either way, the plight of the Uyghurs will only become more real in the coming years as the world starts knowing about it more and more.

As for Mao, he was a brutal killer like Stalin, there's no question about it. The Chinese are no one's friends, they only nice to Pakistan because they need Pakistan. Don't expect much from those that're willing to kill their own people for economic prosperity.

Back
Top Bottom