What's new

Pakistani corner

@Zibago @PakSword @war&peace @BHarwana @Maarkhoor
These swines look as miserable as hell, Pompous Pompeo with fake cringy smile:lol:,,,,,note the lukewarm handshakes lol, Bravo PM Kaptaan.:tup:

In diplomacy and corporate business the body language and optics do matter. IK, the guy who spent most of youth in west, wore a simple Pakistani dress. He is dressed simpler than the rest especially the guests which means he is confident in himself and does not feel the need to dress up. His hand shakes are firm but not threatening, but I guess a not all of them get to shake hands with him.

@Zibago @war&peace @PakSword @BHarwana @Spring Onion @Horus @WebMaster @Slav Defence
Folks this vile excuse for a human being needs to be made an example of........Gharidah you watch out too
That's really sad...
Mistakes do happen..especially from children. No mother should beat her kids like that. The girl didn't even cry...it really breaks my heart..how much chai patti costs? Pk Rs 200-300 I guess. Is it okay molest a face of the flower worth millions of dollars.

In shaa Allah she will be identified and made an example just like the moron judge and his wicked wife..
I hope people who know her come forward. We need to tame these beasts. I hope CJP who is soooo fond of taking suo motos ..takes a suo moto to help a poor for the very first time in his life... But he may not take be because it is not that high profile case.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom