What's new

Pakistani corner

Yes I have when I share things that doesn't mean I agree with them or not agree with them. It's his view and I am also reading his book these days. After completing his book I plan to read Vikran Sood The unending game

Yes I have when I share things that doesn't mean I agree with them or not agree with them. It's his view and I am also reading his book these days. After completing his book I plan to read Vikran Sood The unending game
ah Derwaish I have heard and seen enough to know balony. All he has done is sold a narrative that has so many contradictions, and the best thing is the audience asking questions that was the best part of the talk. No one is willing to counter any arguments.

anyway!!

@war&peace

Dude i am going to ask you once and only once.

Direct your abuse at me but leave my Parents out of it. I admire your dedication to your political party but that does Not warrant abuse towards my mother father or family.

You can however abuse me all you want. Call me a terrorist or whatever you may please.

Thanks.

@war&peace

Dude i am going to ask you once and only once.

Direct your abuse at me but leave my Parents out of it. I admire your dedication to your political party but that does Not warrant abuse towards my mother father or family.

You can however abuse me all you want. Call me a terrorist or whatever you may please.

Thanks.
I am totally clueless...please give me the context?

Let me fill in the blanks.
Chal oye kisi agency diya...
I feel you work for some anti-Pakistan agency and the kind of suggestion you made suited a certain agency.

Let me fill in the blanks.
Chal oye kisi agency diya...
I feel you work for some anti-Pakistan agency and the kind of suggestion you made suited a certain agency.

You should have written that instead of leaving the dots suggesting a more commonly accepted use of the phrase.

You should have written that instead of leaving the dots suggesting a more commonly accepted use of the phrase.
I am sorry for that but did you get any clue from the ensuing discussion. Did I abuse you in any of the comments. All I called was an agent...May be you are a foolish friend who can be more dangerous than a wise enemy at times.

I am sorry for that but did you get any clue from the ensuing discussion. Did I abuse you in any of the comments. All I called was an agent...May be you are a foolish friend who can be more dangerous than a wise enemy at times.

No you did not. That is why i only called you out on the one which mattered.

Apology accepted and thanks

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom