What's new

Pakistani corner

well interaction is forbidden not just metaphorically but also technically it is not viable.
but then there are some wackos who find some loopholes and do manage to communicate but it never ends well if you understand what i mean
Yes i know quite well

tear_joy.jpg

So emotional.....

:suicide:

like stalin said " quantity itself is a quality"

A monster he was and tho German tanks were way better it was the easy to produce design and the massive industry which gave USSR an edge. That's why i say easy to produce tank will fare better in war.

Tell me so i can laugh too ..
Well I am assuming you were gobsmacked by it all,,,,as was I.Kudos Kid

A monster he was and tho German tanks were way better it was the easy to produce design and the massive industry which gave USSR an edge.
Though the slanting armour of T-34 was revolutionary, later copied by ze krauts though they denied and put into action via the Panther.Kudos bro

Though the slanting armour of T-34 was revolutionary, later copied by ze krauts though they denied and put into action via the Panther.Kudos bro
Yes no doubt sloped armor was really good at deflecting shots and Panther's design was indeed inspired by the T34 and mainly to counter it and it was way better than T34 esp that 75mm cannon had higher penetration was far more accurate it was only the mechanical problems which caused higher losses in Kursk cuz it was rushed in but they solved most of these by the end of '43. Had it completely replaced the Panzer III's and IV's by the start of '43 and mass produced like T34's things would've been much more different for the Germans.

Yes no doubt sloped armor was really good at deflecting shots and Panther's design was indeed inspired by the T34 and mainly to counter it and it was way better than T34 esp that 75mm cannon had higher penetration was far more accurate it was only the mechanical problems which caused higher losses in Kursk cuz it was rushed in but they solved most of these by the end of '43. Had it completely replaced the Panzer III's and IV's by the start of '43 and mass produced like T34's things would've been much more different for the Germans.
I totally agree in regards to the Panther being superior than T 34 though will disagree with things turning out differently, at best it would have only prolonged the inevitable.Kudos bro

Well I am assuming you were gobsmacked by it all,,,,as was I.Kudos Kid

No .. I didn't even understand the video ..

That was supposed to be opera. I guess thats what they call it.

Yar ue @Hell hound ki tarha nahe ?

Talent hay bhai tallemt ki qadar karni chaahye.

The girl was doing opera but what was the guy doing ?

Back
Top Bottom