What's new

Pakistani corner

Achi baat hai. Germany jao waha education hasil kro.
Yea it's my fav country after Pak obv they really know how to rebuild and get back to the status of at least regional superpower. Don't need to say anything about how much they've contributed to technology, military tactics/advancements and many other areas. InshAllah i will go there for higher studies.
Pashto jesi hai German
G g blkl :P

Yea it's my fav country after Pak obv they really know how to rebuild and get back to the status of at least regional superpower. Don't need to say anything about how much they've contributed to technology, military tactics/advancements and many other areas. InshAllah i will go there for higher studies.

G g blkl :P

Kasam se....

Mujhe kisi German ne hi btaya hai

Jinnat pe to aap bhi yaqeen krte hain... Extra dimensional beings or source of energy different from yours.

Baki theological POV ye hai kay jaha haybat hoti hai waha sharr phelta hai. Andhere me one is likely to commit crime. So makes sense the sea thing as well.

Ifreet are powerful extra dimensional beings.

@Lagay Raho ne Research ki hay
Ye Ifreet to kisi game ka End boss lagta hy.might be true mixed with some myths.i dont have much knowledge about inhabitants of '''djinn'' world.what i am sure about is that different dimensions exist with their own set of universal laws,different sources of energy and rules.higher dimensions than ours are a one way mirror meaning they can see us naturally but we cannot
i thought we were supposed to be above every other Allah's creation like animals etc?
In terms of intelligence.imo
Yr i really want the ability to go through walls :lol:
Your conciousness can but this 3rd dimensional body cannot.Thats why we cannot ever see higher dimensional entities with our eyes nor can we ever even think/perceive their forms with our brains unless they take forms of something in this dimension

Ye Ifreet to kisi game ka End boss lagta hy.might be true mixed with some myths.i dont have much knowledge about inhabitants of '''djinn'' world.what i am sure about is that different dimensions exist with their own set of universal laws,different sources of energy and rules.higher dimensions than ours are a one way mirror meaning they can see us naturally but we cannot

In terms of intelligence.imo

Your conciousness can but this 3rd dimensional body cannot.Thats why we cannot ever see higher dimensional entities with our eyes nor can we ever even think/perceive their forms with our brains unless they take forms of something in this dimension

abhi tak to 4 qism kay extra dimensional beings discover huey hain jo direct influence rakhte hai insanon pe...ifreet level 2 hai... uske agay Allah se panah maangi jaati hai

abhi tak to 4 qism kay extra dimensional beings discover huey hain jo direct influence rakhte hai insanon pe...ifreet level 2 hai... uske agay Allah se panah maangi jaati hai
Wesey ye discover kon karta hy? Lol

haha ye ek khatarnaak sawal hai.... ye na hi pochen
Ghost Busters?
ghostbustersfourk12805.jpg

Curiousity might indeed kill the kitty :(

well interaction is forbidden not just metaphorically but also technically it is not viable.
but then there are some wackos who find some loopholes and do manage to communicate but it never ends well if you understand what i mean

Back
Top Bottom