What's new

Pakistani corner

Sounded like copy of "Arrow".
hahaha yeah it starts like that but unlike oliver danny have to prove his identity to get his fortune as he away for far longer than oliver and unlike arrow power struggle between family is real and every one has his own agenda add mysterious heaven like realm,hand and other netflix's villainous organizations to the mix and you got a far better season than arrow in my opinion.but you will have to invest first few hours in it. as it is a bit slow paced.
+ danny has superpowers and hotter chicks 8-)

hahaha yeah it starts like that but unlike oliver danny have to prove his identity to get his fortune as he away for far longer than oliver and unlike arrow power struggle between family is real and every one has his own agenda add mysterious heaven like realm,hand and other netflix's villainous organizations to the mix and you got a far better season than arrow in my opinion.but you will have to invest first few hours in it. as it is a bit slow paced.
+ danny has superpowers and hotter chicks 8-)
Kuch aur suggest kar. Maybe i'll start Dragon Ball Z:o:. I have to start from Andriod season.

other than that try psych if you are into sitcoms it has one of the best bromance and father son relationship +season has had it run so you can binge watch it if you like (not recommended ).

Kuch aur suggest kar. Maybe i'll start Dragon Ball Z:o:. I have to start from Andriod season.
try one punch man then
lets trigger few people here :P :lol::lol:
saitama_vs_goku_by_nopeys-d9sgxnh.jpg

As a new fornicating culture developed among young Pakistanis during the past few years, this promiscuous class spat on us chaste Pakistanis unnecessarily. Can anyone elucidate why it was so? Why couldn't they mind their own business ? I mean we have our own personal reasons to live like we do and are indifferent to what others do in their lives. Why couldn't the others be indifferent to us and let us mind our own business ?

look at this type of Baltis these are full of life.

16473569_380981338930660_5432577027675607829_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom